+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

The last time I read about how much one should spend on an engagement ring, I think it was 2 months salary. If you go by that rule, Brad was being a tad cheap.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

On the ring and celebs spending behavior- We want the rich to spend their money; it boosts the economy! If eveyone stopped or cut way back on spending we would be in a huge mess, much bigger than the recession we are in now! Many cannot but the wealthy surely can.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I looked for a thread on their show and couldn't find it. Bill and Guiliana Rancic have announced they are having a baby via gestational surrogate. I actually think they are a really cute couple and know how much they have wanted to have a baby. I am happy for them and hope everything works out!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

You're in the right place, KatesMom. I was happy to read the news too, especially in light of what she went through with the breast cancer and double mastectomy. I hope all goes well for Bill and Giuliana. They have wanted a baby for so long. Here's a link.

Giuliana and Bill Rancic Are Expecting a Baby! | Omg Goddess - Yahoo! omg!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

What good news! I am so happy for them both
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She is STILL going through the cancer treatments. She has just started on a new drug pathway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post
    Tony Curtis got women? I thought he was gay.
    No, he wasn't gay.

Eddie Fisher Spouses were Betty Lin (m. 19932001), Terry Richard (m. 19751976), Connie Stevens (m. 19671969), Elizabeth Taylor (m. 19591964), Debbie Reynolds (m. 19551959)

Of course you can be gay and married but this would be called over kill in that situation.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Mel needs help ( big time) He needs anger management, he needs something for depression, or bipolar, he needs to be treated, and not for the usual 2 weeks. He is not a fan of mine, but these tapes that keep coming out of him, suggest this man is in danger of doing real harm to someone imho.
    He's not a fan of you Fanny? Maybe he should come read your posts here. lol I do agree that Mel is very capable of harming someone, I'm quite surprised it hasn't happened yet. That poor family of his, I wonder what kind of hell they lived in?

As for the million dollar ring that Brad gave Angie? I used to think it was ridiculous that celebs, rich people would spend so ostentatiously, but if that million dollar ring is keeping people employed and taking care of their family, awesome.

What ticks me off now is all the free stuff they get. The clothing, swag and goodie bags from award shows is outrageous. Why not donate it to their fans or auction the items off for charity? Jon Bon Jovi said something many years ago~~When you have no money, nobody will buy you a beer. When you have money, everyone wants to buy you a beer.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't know where to put this but The Bachelor's Chris Harrison and his wife have separated after a marriage of 19 years.

Confirmed: The Bachelor

Bummer
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread