+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3912Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I dont' like either of them because of what they did to Jennifer. Not a fan of cheaters. I think Angelina is just weird and he looks like he smells. Eat a sandwich, take a shower, get married, and please...move far, far away so I don't have to hear anything about them anymore. Bleh.
    dagwood, waywyrd, mom2 and 5 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I dont' like either of them because of what they did to Jennifer. Not a fan of cheaters. I think Angelina is just weird and he looks like he smells. Eat a sandwich, take a shower, get married, and please...move far, far away so I don't have to hear anything about them anymore. Bleh.
    LOL~ he looks like he smells. LOL perfect .
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Thanks for that laugh!
    I think part of what bothers me about some of these celebs is that if you have a pretty face, nothing else matters.
    As for the acting abilities, they don't seem to be any worse or any better than the rest of the bunch of "Artists." There are very few good actors like Meryl Streep.
    And how come when you're a kid it's called "pretend" but when you're an adult, it's Art??

FORT Fogey

Brad and Angelina are forced down our throats and the media keeps saying the world is in love with them or other such drivel. Just not true. I don't know where they are getting that information. THEY all seem to be obsessed. No matter what she wears, all shows name her as best dressed and gush. And on and on.

Now they are saying that Brad started dating Angelina after he divorced Jennifer. That is sooooooooo not true! They fell in love on a movie set when Brad was still married to Jennifer! We saw it all ufold, does the media think we missed that HUGE detail?! Everyone was talking about!
    cablejockey, mom2 and Dragonlady like this.

Eh. I'm a fan of Angelina. I do think some stuff happened during the filming of their movie but I really think that it was the final straw that pushed Brad to end it with Jen. I think she's the one who comes off as a cold fish behind closed doors. I think she's more into herself and her career and has some baggage that prevents her from forming meaningful long-term relationships. Brad and Angelina seem more compatible as people in terms of what they want from life - family, philanthropy, etc.

Brad and Angelina are forced down our throats
    You know who are really forced down our throats - the Kardashians. And all the other "reality celebrities" who have no known actual talents. I'll take 50 stories a day of Brangelina over even one miniscule blurb about Snooki, any Kardashian, the Duggars, Octomom, etc.

I'm happy for them, and for their kids. I can totally see how their kids are at that age of growing awareness and asking pointed questions.

Robin Gibb is not looking good. It's really only a matter of time. How difficult for Barry - to be the last of your siblings. I think he's the oldest too.
    Hyper, TripleGemini and KatesMom like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm not into celebs, as such, but I think Angelina gets a bad rap for "poaching" Brad from Jen. You can't steal a man that is not up for being stolen. He was, obviously, ready to go!
    rcurrytoo and Critical like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not into celebs, as such, but I think Angelina gets a bad rap for "poaching" Brad from Jen. You can't steal a man that is not up for being stolen. He was, obviously, ready to go!
    I agree, if he was happily married, there is no way he would have left .

I dont think Jen is cold fish either, I really like her. Angelina is a weird thing( jmho)if I had to have a girls night out, I would hang with Jen!
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    True, I get that, totally. My point is that it is nuts for the media to say they started "dating" after Brad's divorce. Just leave that part out and talk about them getting married. Their relationship started on the movie set and he was still married. It caused an uproar back then and the wagons circled Jennifer. She emerged as the sweetheart got a career boost in the painful process. So that is good. And she has found love now.

The truth is that none of us knows what happened in that marriage. I agree that you can't "steal" anyone. There were reports that Brad and Jen's marriage had been in trouble for a long time before he did the movie with Angie. Whatever happened, that's their business. I'm not going to pass judgment. Sometimes things happen and we don't always act the way we know we should. Sometimes we do. We can't know what really happened. All of the parties involved seem happy now, so I say good for them.

I know I wouldn't want my life splashed over the tabloids. I fear I wouldn't fare any better than some of the celebs, even though I think I'm a good person. I'm human and so are they.
    Hyper and Poppy Fields like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

They have 6 kids and seem be very devoted, loving parents. Why shouldn't they be married? It's about time!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread