+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I DID read the entire article, so I am aware of the circumstances. I found it ironic. I didn't say anything about it being a joke. Due to our experiences, I guess we all see things differently, and that's OK.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ugh, the details coming out about Whitney Houston! I heard this morning she was found half in the tub and the water was so hot she was scalded. All for the glory of cocaine. Sad.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Ugh, the details coming out about Whitney Houston! I heard this morning she was found half in the tub and the water was so hot she was scalded. All for the glory of cocaine. Sad.
    I dont want to hear anymore, I wish they would let her , and her family find some peace
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont want to hear anymore, I wish they would let her , and her family find some peace
    I think this should be heard in the sense that it is a warning on the dangers of cocaine and other drugs.... it took her talent, it took her life and it took her away from the people who loved her.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think this should be heard in the sense that it is a warning on the dangers of cocaine and other drugs.... it took her talent, it took her life and it took her away from the people who loved her.
    While I agree, looking at those that have died doing the same things as she did.It doesn't seem anyone learns a thing.( jmho)
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She made her own choices. Whitney, like everybody else who does it, killed Whitney.

This kind of thing has always happened, and it always will...no matter WHO dies and how. People make their own choices regardless of what we wished they'd do, or think that they should think/learn.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-05-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    dagwood, captain, Florimel and 2 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The problem I have with all of this is how the media sensationalizes it. Yesterdays headline on my homepage actually read "SHOCKING details emerge in WH's autopsy report".

Shocking?

Seriously?

What part of Whitney doing drugs is 'shocking'?

I can only guess "Here's what everyone, everywhere, has suspected from the very beginning" was too wordy!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Heidi Klum has filed for divorce from Seal. They separated earlier this year but I guess they've chosen not to reconcile. I guess the rose is no longer in bloom and she's no longer his "power, pleasure or pain." (Groan)

Heidi Klum files for divorce from Seal - Yahoo! omg!

Amanda Bynes Arrested for DUI

As first reported by TMZ, Bynes was busted around 3 a.m. in West Hollywood after she attempted to pass a police car in hew BMW... and ended up side-swiping the vehicle!

Following this incident cops pulled the 26-year old over, determined she was not fit to be driving and hauled her into the station. She was released hours later on $5,000 bond.

Amanda Bynes Arrested for DUI - The Hollywood Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Heidi Klum has filed for divorce from Seal. They separated earlier this year but I guess they've chosen not to reconcile. I guess the rose is no longer in bloom and she's no longer his "power, pleasure or pain." (Groan)

Heidi Klum files for divorce from Seal - Yahoo! omg!
    Hmm, she constantly talked about how much in Iove they were. Talk is cheap though.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread