+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4995Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Alicia Silverstone is nasty as hell!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Alicia Silverstone is nasty as hell!
    Why?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Just a guess on my part, but I found this when I googled her name. Yeah, that is kinda GROSS!

Alicia Silverstone's feeding technique raises questions – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I think she should maybe buy a blender. But its her child. I have seen nastier things.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Next thing we know, she'll be cleaning his butt with her tongue! She is GROSS!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Just a guess on my part, but I found this when I googled her name. Yeah, that is kinda GROSS!

Alicia Silverstone's feeding technique raises questions – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
    Yeah, that's nasty.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

As I read, it is/was common place in some areas where access to baby food isn't all that easy etc... but we are talking primitive tribes or poor people... not her. Really, great give the kid healthy foods, but use a blender.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Heard about this on the news, where they also referred to him as "an actor on Seinfeld". Come on people, do your research, he is soooo much more than that.

Daniel Von Bargen, 'Seinfeld' Actor, Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

While this subject had already come up "however-many-weeks-ago" when it first happened, I couldn't help but think that this scenario actually sounds like it could be a Seinfeld episode plot. How many people can shoot themselves in the head and not meet with suicide success? Good grief!

If you read the comments at the bottom of the Huff Post TMZ report, you will understand that he is suffering from diabetes and had already lost one leg, then refused to go to the hospital where they were going to cut off three toes on his remaining foot. Diabetes is certainly no joke in its advancing stages and with no family he was probably looking at a lonely death sooner rather than later.

The comments also laud him as a great character actor of many projects. I hope he can find his peace and someone who will be there with him.
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread