+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1043 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast
Like Tree3910Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I doubt she is. Anyway, i saw on the E! news ticker that said that their is a new interview with nick lachey in which he says that he knew his marriage was over whe he was appearantly told "It's over". I laughed at the latter.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I don't understand this deny, deny, deny, baby stuff. Either you're pregnant or you're not. Maybe isn't good. If it is true, then Fergie will have a new meaning for "my humps". I'm glad they're both happy either way!
    ------------------------------------

IS FERGIE PREGNANT?
    Attachment 17037
    Fergie & Josh Duhamel
    Sources are buzzing that Black Eyed Peas frontwoman Fergie, 31, and Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel, 33, are the latest celebrity couple to be expecting! "Fergie has been pregnant for about eight weeks now, but it's [the] early days, so she and Josh only recently started telling people," a source close to Fergie claims. "They're both incredibly happy, and now comes the hard part trying to decide if they should get married before the baby is born or wait until after." Although the couple has been dating since November 2004, the source says Josh has told Fergie that he needs time to think over the marriage idea and wants to wait until after this season of Las Vegas wraps on April 21 before deciding. "Otherwise, they're both completely overjoyed about this," the source says. "It was exactly what they wanted, and they're going to make great parents!" Fergie's rep insists she's not pregnant. Stay tuned!
    http://www.starmagazine.com/people/61840
    Hope she isn't pregnant... doesn't sound like he's "that into her" with the let me think about marriage line. Jeepers.

I guess that will be a new lovely lady lump for Fergie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

After all these celebrity baby rumors, I know I'm glad i'm not a celebrity. I can't imagine how I'd feel to have paparazzi zooming in for closeups of my tummy pouch to analyze if its pouchy enough to be big enough for a pregnancy or not. I'd be mortified. Telephoto lenses can stay far away from my stomach, that's for damn sure.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think I have to blame the celebrities in question to some extent. Mr. Rattus and I were having a discussion about this the other day, for some reason, and there are a number of big-name actors who are quite successful keeping their lives out of the spotlight. In trying to come up with the name of a young(ish), sexy(ish) sort who might be of interest to the tabloid readers we thought of Keanu Reeves. He's done a lot of movies, he was in a band, he's very good looking, and talent matters not a whit to the paparazzi, but how much does anyone really know about his life? There have been a few pictures with various girlfriends over the years but that's about it, so it would appear that he's not really interested in being a famewhore. Unlike Mr. Cruise.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I feel a bit sad that Tomkat has a whole thread, and Brooke Shields doesn't get one. Nevertheless, I congratulate her on her second child. My own bet is that her children are blessed even without their mother getting a huge nod from Fort.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I agree Miss Thing. I'm happy to hear that Brooke and hubby had a baby girl (not sure about her name) Grier, I hope she doesn't get postpartum depression again. It was pretty terrible last time.

It would be interesting to see into the future 18 years to compare Grier and Suri. Which one is stable and happy and which one may not be. Can you imagine if the press did compare ALL these new babys throughout their whole life...

? - Brangelina
    Suri - Tom & Katie
    Grier - Brooke & Hubby
    Violet - Bennifer
    Moses - Gwenyth & Chris
    ?(forgot) - Melania and Donald

Who else can we add here? I know there's more.....
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I agree Miss Thing. I'm happy to hear that Brooke and hubby had a baby girl (not sure about her name) Grier, I hope she doesn't get postpartum depression again. It was pretty terrible last time.

It would be interesting to see into the future 18 years to compare Grier and Suri. Which one is stable and happy and which one may not be. Can you imagine if the press did compare ALL these new babys throughout their whole life...

? - Brangelina
    Suri - Tom & Katie
    Grier - Brooke & Hubby
    Violet - Bennifer
    Moses - Gwenyth & Chris

Who else can we add here? I know there's more.....
    I think Melania and Donald named their boy Baron.

? - Brangelina
    Suri - Tom & Katie
    Grier - Brooke & Hubby
    Violet - Bennifer
    Moses - Gwenyth & Chris
    Hrm, you bring a new game to my mind - the order of sanity for these kids in the future. I'll give my best guesses, most sane to least sane:

Greer
    Donald's newest
    Moses
    Violet
    Suri

My reasoning is as follows:

Brooke is the daughter of a messed up mother, but Brooke herself is quite intelligent, both emotionally and mentally. I give her kid a good chance.

Donald isn't my favorite, but I do think he may be a good father. His other children are ok, so he has an established track record.

Gwenyth herself is the child of accomplished and public parents. I think she will do ok with raising her children to at least as high a standard as she herself has experienced.

Well, I'll give Jen and Ben more of a vote of confidence than I will the last place finishers.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing looking too good for Suri's future, except that she's unlikely to want for worldly goods that finances can purchase. Otherwise, I don't hold out much hope that this child's able to look forward to a nurturing, intelligent environment. I do hope there is love.

Oops. Forgot Brad and Angiebaby. I'll put them next to last. I have more faith in the parents in that case. I really don't have anything bad to say about either Brad or Angelina, in parenting terms, except the sense of urgency that she seemed to feel in divorcing herself from her own father doesn't bode well in my book. One that can do that with such ease doesn't necessarily hold family as a necessary element of life (imo).
    Last edited by MissThing; 04-19-2006 at 10:04 PM.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Thanks ACF: It is Baron. I forgot.

Pretty good analysis MissThing. If the parents are stable it leads one to believe that the children will probably be somewhat stable as well. Barring of course, unexpected "Hollywood Happenings" during their lifetime.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread