+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4850Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Did i hear her daughter Rumor was present? how old is Demi? 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did i hear her daughter Rumor was present? how old is Demi? 12.
    I have read that she likes to party with the girls as if she is one of them and not their mother. That is just wrong. They need a mom, not a friend.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have read that she likes to party with the girls as if she is one of them and not their mother. That is just wrong. They need a mom, not a friend.
    Yes they do need a mom.I dont get it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes they do need a mom.I dont get it at all
    Well first a much younger (and immature) husband... she had to appear to be young and "with it". Second, it is Hollywood, she was the young and hot actress at one time, now when the roles for mature actresses dwindle, she is trying to hang onto the image that she is still young and hot instead of just going with it. Look at someone like Meryl Streep, she is aging so gracefully and IMHO can still be as sexy and beautiful at this age in some of roles. Demi has to first get healthy, realize times are changing, she has adult and near adult children and lastly she needs a man her age. Or at least one her age maturity wise.

I always thought her and Bruce were good together. I liked them as a couple .I know he has moved on though. Demi needs help.I hope she reaches out for it, otherwise we will be reading her obit

I think the whole aging thing is much tougher on actresses than the rest of us. Youth is prized in Hollywood, while middle aged or older women are virtually useless.
    Middle aged or older men are seen as virile & prized, & the older they get the younger their female co-stars get. For that matter, the older their real life wives/girlfriends get too.
    Demi needs to realize that no matter what she does to her appearance, or how immature she acts (acting like a wild youngster), or how young the men she sees are, she is the age that she is, and NOTHING will change that. She needs to be the best she can be for the age she is & run with it. Meryl Streep is an excellent example.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I think the whole aging thing is much tougher on actresses than the rest of us. Youth is prized in Hollywood, while middle aged or older women are virtually useless.
    Middle aged or older men are seen as virile & prized, & the older they get the younger their female co-stars get. For that matter, the older their real life wives/girlfriends get too.
    Demi needs to realize that no matter what she does to her appearance, or how immature she acts (acting like a wild youngster), or how young the men she sees are, she is the age that she is, and NOTHING will change that. She needs to be the best she can be for the age she is & run with it. Meryl Streep is an excellent example.
    I am reminded of the one movie (title escapes me) with Michael Douglas and Gwyneth Paltrow as his wife. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I am reminded of the one movie (title escapes me) with Michael Douglas and Gwyneth Paltrow as his wife. Ugh!
    A Perfect Murder.

The thing for me is that she buys the hype. Hollywood is an illusion. She has three great kids, has had a great career, probably has a ton of money and has endless opportunities for what she could do. Yet she hangs on to the youth for what? Because that is how she has defined herself? She left Hollywood for what, 10 years, to live in Idaho and as far as I understand it, she was happy. If she is not comfortable being in Hollywood as a woman over 40, then she needs to get out. Or better yet, work to change the image - she has definitely done that before.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My friend Natalie and I were just saying the same thing yesterday over coffee KatesMom.

Demi has the money and the power to make movies starring any 'older' actress she wanted.

Like Ghandi said: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just like with baby Blue Ivy I am, officially, sick of all of the Demi Moore coverage. I am eagerly awaiting the next piece of drama that knocks her off the news. The news is really slow, lately.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread