+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Bruce is remarried with a baby on the way, so who knows what's going on there.

I think Demi needs to get herself together and start acting like an adult. Doing Whip-its and partying with her daughters is not how adults behave - it's just embarrassing. I'm sorry she's in pain, but this isn't her first divorce - it's her third. Time to put on her big girl pants and be a better example for her daughters.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How old are her daughters?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They're 18, 20 and 23.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by chicagodiva View Post
    so did I. I felt she was also being incredibly honest about it.

on a side note and negative note. I have recently seen in interviews Demi moore denying she had any work done. I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe that.
    She has had major work done on just about every body part!!
    I actually thought she looked better - and more real - when she started out.
    I think, though, she's an incredib;ly insecure woman. Very sad...
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am learning how to put on my big girl pants.

Her mother had drug and alcohol problems. So she might be more prone. And she might be attracted to people that cause her pain. People are so complex. At this point I think she needs to get it together for herself and her children. They love her and they need her. Only young lost things care a thing about Ashton. It looks like she is empowering Ashton to hurt her. Remove that.

I thought it was rude of her husband to use Brad Brad. I think he only did it for publicity or to hurt Demi (who loves Rachel). He does not have anything to do with fashion. And the website thing he was talking about to me just seems absurd.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    She has had major work done on just about every body part!!
    I actually thought she looked better - and more real - when she started out.
    I think, though, she's an incredib;ly insecure woman. Very sad...
    She looks rake thin, she has been competing with young nubile girls and kidding herself that it worked It did not work, she needs to pull her act together.
    I wish her luck, her mom had troubles with substance abuse

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    "What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me...and that I wasn't wanted here in the first place." - Demi Moore

I thought that was a terribly sad quote as well.
    Me too, but not out of any empathy for the way she feels.

We see women like Demi who seem to have it all: beauty; money; talent; fame; respect of her peers; beautiful homes & clothes; the time & ability & freedom to travel & live the "good life"; and the ability & time to take care of yourself. But for them, this either isn't appreciated or it's taken for granted.

Why an accomplished woman with all of the above still only finds her value in the men she can get eludes me.
    I've noticed that women of this type also seem to be the ones who go from one "younger man" relationship to another. (Another that pops to mind is Madonna.) I guess they feel that it's either going to keep them young (doesn't work) or they will be envied by other women/men, as in "Wow, she must be really something to attract him". Unfortunately it only makes them look more desperate & delusional.

As said previously, she needs to put on her big girl pants & deal with herself. She's gorgeous, smart, has a beautiful family, and has the ability to create her own happiness rather that looking for a man to provide it for her.
    There's more involved in love than having a man. There's love of your children, your friends, your acquaintences, & most of all love of yourself.

I read a quote something like "How can you expect anyone else to love you if you don't love yourself?"

She has the time & money for the best therapists, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. She needs to do this & approach it with conviction, not just as the "in" thing to do like most of Hollywood ........ and stay away from user men for a while & just appreciate friendship.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    As I understand it, it's nitrous oxide? Did they say that this was in an ampule that you pop? Laughing gas, like what they give me at the dentist and I get the crazy giggles. Apparently you can get it from an aerosol can of Rediwhip, too.
    Thanks! I've never heard of this, except in the dentist office.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Thanks! I've never heard of this, except in the dentist office.
    The more common term for it is "huffing". Anything in an aerosole can...doesn't have to be Rediwhip. When I was in high school, three boys were 'huffing' from spray paint cans and one struck a match to light his cigarette. Yeah, two were burned pretty badly and the third suffered minor burns. I see them around town sometimes and you can definitely tell which one was the genius that struck that match.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The more common term for it is "huffing". Anything in an aerosole can...doesn't have to be Rediwhip. When I was in high school, three boys were 'huffing' from spray paint cans and one struck a match to light his cigarette. Yeah, two were burned pretty badly and the third suffered minor burns. I see them around town sometimes and you can definitely tell which one was the genius that struck that match.
    When I was in school it was sniffing glue & model paint. That was back when those things had toxic stuff in them. It seemed stupid then & seems stupider now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread