+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5280Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Got it. Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I have mixed emotions about Demi. I feel bad that anyone is struggling, but I'm also just sick of hearing about it. You know, it's all "first world problems." I think she needs someone to shake her and give her a good "come to Jesus" lecture. She's 50 years old. What the HELL is she doing using Whip-its? Does she imagine she's 22 again? She needs to get into rehab, get her head on straight and EAT. Sorry to be harsh, but she's a mother and she's not setting any kind of good example for her daughters.
    I completely agree. Whip-its? Really, Demi? That is just so bizarre to me. She is really setting a terrible example for her girls. I get that the break-up has been very hard on her (and it seems like it hasn't been so hard on Ashton) but she needs to get a grip.

Ummmm ... what's a Whip It?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As I understand it, it's nitrous oxide? Did they say that this was in an ampule that you pop? Laughing gas, like what they give me at the dentist and I get the crazy giggles. Apparently you can get it from an aerosol can of Rediwhip, too.

Did you ever notice how quickly men move along after a breakup? A lot of them do, anyway. Can't believe that Ashton is on his way back from Rio...public pressure, no doubt. I would have expected Bruce Willis to be there before Ashton.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

"Come to Jesus meeting"? I say that all the time and nobody knows what I'm talking about...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

We say it all the time in my family. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

"What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me...and that I wasn't wanted here in the first place." - Demi Moore
    Demi Moore fears being unlovable | Reuters

This quote struck a deep chord of empathy in me. It explains a lot about her, and it is the fear that gives rise to addiction, abuse, and failed relationships.

The quote appears in an interview she gave for next month's Harper's shortly after her split with Ashton.
    chicagodiva likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Demi Moore fears being unlovable | Reuters

This quote struck a deep chord of empathy in me. It explains a lot about her, and it is the fear that gives rise to addiction, abuse, and failed relationships.

The quote appears in an interview she gave for next month's Harper's shortly after her split with Ashton.
    I thought that was a terribly sad quote as well.
    chicagodiva likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

so did I. I felt she was also being incredibly honest about it.

on a side note and negative note. I have recently seen in interviews Demi moore denying she had any work done. I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe that.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I would have expected Bruce Willis to be there before Ashton.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. Not that it should be expected of him or anything, but I just figured with the solid friendship they seem to have shared post-divorce, and the fact that she's the mother of his children, that he'd seemingly be the one there for her.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread