+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4600Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Holy crap. I didn't see this one coming:
    Heidi Klum, Seal Divorce: Another Celebrity Couple Breaks Up (PHOTOS)

It actually makes me kind of sad.
    Me neither I read something on my homepage that was just a speculation, but usually even when something like this is rumored, it winds up becoming a reality in the very near future. They always seemed so in love, and I just loved reading interviews where they talked about their family life. Despite being billionaires, they just seemed so normal and un-Hollywood. I also liked how someone as gorgeous as Heidi Klum could fall for what some in the entertainment industry considered the opposite of what a supermodel would go for. I always thought it was cute how they renewed their vows every year. Didn't her legally adopt he daughter that she had with her ex fiance? I'm usually not surprised when couples break up in Hollywood but there are a few that I never would have seen coming. Heidi and Seal were in the category.

Yeah, I think it's just speculation at this point....but then again, there were rumors for months ahead of Ashton and Demi breaking up and TONS of denials.

Source: Heidi and Seal Have Not Split Yet - Heidi Klum, Seal : People.com

It's just a shame because they have children AND because they seemed so well-matched.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's British and she's German.
    ....And ensconced in the good ol' USA.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This doesn't seem like a description of a couple who's got a secure relationship:
    “They’ve been fighting a lot lately, but they have no plans to announce a split right now,”
    They have no plans to announce a split right now? But maybe soon.....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Well, that didn't take long. Apparently, they're ready to announce a split:
    Seal and Heidi Klum Confirm Separation : People.com

FORT Fogey

This is shocking news for all the reasons mentioned above. Out of all celebrities, this marriage seemed destined to make it.

Holy crap. I didn't see this one coming:
    Heidi Klum, Seal Divorce: Another Celebrity Couple Breaks Up (PHOTOS)

It actually makes me kind of sad.

Such a shame, I really thought they had a good marriage. Guess you never really know.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So sad, I always thought they had a good marriage as well. Maybe they did, I guess over the years it just fell apart. They really were probably my favorite hollywood couple this last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Such a shame, I really thought they had a good marriage. Guess you never really know.
    I thought so too. This really makes me sad. It always amazes me that I can feel so bad about something like this when I don't know the people at all. Who's to say what someone is really like when the cameras aren't on them.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

They are saying he had anger issues, not that he was physically abusive, but it was enough that she didn't like the influence on the kids.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread