+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4584Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Am I the last person to know that Heather Locklear seems to have a drug/alcohol problem? The last I remember hearing about her was when her former BFF Denise Richards was dating her ex Richie Sambora and Heather was not too pleased about that but I had no idea about this.

Heather Locklear hospitalized: Actress discharged after drug and alcohol incident | Mail Online
    She has struggled with depression most of her adult life.I thought she had tried to OD before, so I wasn't surprised to hear this .Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Am I the last person to know that Heather Locklear seems to have a drug/alcohol problem? The last I remember hearing about her was when her former BFF Denise Richards was dating her ex Richie Sambora and Heather was not too pleased about that but I had no idea about this.

Heather Locklear hospitalized: Actress discharged after drug and alcohol incident | Mail Online
    She had a DUI several years ago and there was some drama with her possibly being suicidal. She broke off her engagement last fall and, at the time, her drinking (and his sobriety) was cited as one of the reasons.

She's been kind of a mess for the last few years. Sad.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    She had a DUI several years ago and there was some drama with her possibly being suicidal. She broke off her engagement last fall and, at the time, her drinking (and his sobriety) was cited as one of the reasons.

She's been kind of a mess for the last few years. Sad.
    Has she done any TV the last couple of years?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes....embarrass herself and her son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yes....embarrass herself and her son.
    I think she has a daughter.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I think you are right, and I think her name is Ava? Thank you for the correction.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I feel sorry for anyone that has depression.

So Paula Deen has - and has had (for several years) - diabetes and is going to be pimping a diabetes drug? Wow, couldn't have seen that coming and nice that she's able to make a profit from a disease that her style of cooking (from which she's profited hugely) likely helped bring on.

Sorry, but I'm going to fall on the side of Anthony Bourdain (from his Twitter): "Thinking of getting into the leg-breaking business, so I can profitably sell crutches later."

I'm sorry she's dealing with the disease, but still....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Does the word "but" mean that you're not really sorry? Just curious! Dr. Phil says it does!

Eating they way she has, I am not surprised one iota.

+ Reply to Thread