+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't believe Beyonce actually carried a baby and gave birth? Pregnancy tummy aside, nothing about her looked pregnant. Plus, there's that now-infamous video of her bump collapsing as she sat down during that TV interview. I'd be surprised if she didn't have a surrogate.
    No, you are not the only one. It would also explain why they made such a fuss at the hospital. Some parents of other children born around the same time are going public with the antics performed during their stay. I guess her security guards put tape over the hallway security cameras, told them when they could and couldn't leave the ward and even refused to one father back in...to see his newborn twins in the NICU. Now, how much of this is true I don't know but I was listening to an interview from one of the fathers on the radio this morning. I'm sorry...but tape over the cameras? Those are in place for a reason....to protect the babies...from being switched, stolen, etc.

Anyway, I think with all the hoopla (if it's true) it would make sense if they were trying to protect the secret that a surrogate actually delivered and not Beyonce. Also, there is a photo of Beyonce in a red dress at an awards show....she's got one hand above and one below her belly, smoothing out the fabric so you can see the bump. It's the tiniest bump I've ever seen. And it's shaped so odd. It's like there's a little ball of yarn under there. So yeah, you aren't the only one...lol
    AmyKay and bee stung lips like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I saw her interviewed about the baby and her face was pretty and plump.I thought she was pregant when she was performing and hiding it still, she had on a tiny gold dress, and it showed, because she is so toned.I think she carried a child.She doesn't weigh very much. I put on 20 pounds with my first child and looked about 7months at 9 months.Look how thin she was for Dream girls the movie, and after her weight was up when she put on 20 pounds.

I think the security was more about her husband, rappers are notorious for wanting or needing security.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I awoke, this morning, officially sick of the over-coverage of Blue Ivy. I, for one, am moving on. Looking forward to changing channels at the first mention of her or her parents' names!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree...Blue is not as bad as a lot of the others I have heard of.
    I also don't think Beyonce was really pregnant...as I feel about other celebs, like Nicole Kidman and something was strange about Katie Holmes prenancy too. At times, she was huge and then she wasn't and then she was. I think she was pregnant but possibly had Suri before they announced it or some strange thing. Who knows some of these celebs' motivations? Almost anything they do or don't do is suspect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I awoke, this morning, officially sick of the over-coverage of Blue Ivy. I, for one, am moving on. Looking forward to changing channels at the first mention of her or her parents' names!
    I am sick of hearing the name, and what they have paid for a crib

I am now reading they made a very nice donation to the hospital. I do get the security. One you want privacy and two, there are sickos out there who could do something, but it sounds like it was either poorly organized or just self indulgent to a fault.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

In my mind, they blocked American citizens from a medical facility and there's no justification for that. Security could have been utilized, no need to set up a blockade from the rest of the world.

Interesting that some sites are speculating that this was done because she actually had a surrogate instead of delivering them herself. Whatever, either she did or she didn't ... still they refused access to others who might have needed that facility. That's wrong no matter what.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

They gave that poor little girl a dog's name!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    They gave that poor little girl a dog's name!
    If they have a son, he will be Fido Rover.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Am I the last person to know that Heather Locklear seems to have a drug/alcohol problem? The last I remember hearing about her was when her former BFF Denise Richards was dating her ex Richie Sambora and Heather was not too pleased about that but I had no idea about this.

Heather Locklear hospitalized: Actress discharged after drug and alcohol incident | Mail Online
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread