+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast
Like Tree4821Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/29066.aspx

Is Britney Spears Paris Hilton’s lesbian lover?
    Posted on 03 December 2006 (EST)

London, Dec 3 (ANI): It seems that Paris Hilton’s relationship with Britney Spears may be more than just a platonic friendship.
    The hotel heiress had raised eyebrows when pictures of her in a lesbian clinch with Venezuelan MTV star Eglantina Zing during a modeling shoot started making the rounds.

However, though Hilton herself has insisted that the two "were just larking around", an inside source revealed that she and Zing had definitely got hot and heavy, and that Hilton was now having a bit of a problem keeping her hands of Spears.

"Paris just couldn't keep her hands off Eglantina. And she responded—kissing and running her hands all over Paris's body. But right now Britney's the one — Paris can't get enough of HER!" the News of the World quoted the source, as saying.

And it seems that’s what really has the princess of pop’s family worried, for Britney has been increasingly losing her clothes (read underwear) in Hilton’s company.

"Paris loves the fact that Britney gets turned on by going commando. She even demanded that Britney take her knickers off in front of her. Britney just obeyed," the source revealed.

The insider also let slip that it had been spontaneous combustion for both women the moment they met in Las Vegas two weeks ago.

"They went into a toilet and came out 20 minutes later, clothes and hair all over the place. They love to prance naked in front of each other and that night they really got to know each other," the source said.

The insider revealed that Britney's mum Lynne is now seething, for she believes that Britney’s antics will come back to bite her, and that the ‘Toxic’ singer might even end up losing custody of her sons to estranged hubby Kevin Federline.

"She (Lynne) was relieved when her daughter dumped rap husband Kevin Federline. But with Britney going for custody of her two young sons, Lynne fears her antics might influence the judge," the source said. (ANI)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2167793;
    Well, the new pair of best friends can refer to Britney and Paris too. Lance and Matt are actually pretty old news by now and Jake was part of that group for some time too.
    Jake G. of Brokeback?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Very interesting about Britney and Paris! I posted this on Nov. 28 in the "Current Fads You Wish Would Die Off..."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2159048;
    The look on Britney's face in that picture looks like she's found her next love interest. Ewwwwww..........

Wonder if this means that "Shay's Psychic Hotline" is about to open up???

Also saw that Lance Bass and Reichen split up. So there you go....."same sex, same problems". Everybody is splitting up right before Christmas!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2168022;
    Also saw that Lance Bass and Reichen split up. So there you go....."same sex, same problems". Everybody is splitting up right before Christmas!

Cuts down on the Christmas list too!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2167875;
    Jake G. of Brokeback?
    Yup, I remember seeing pics of Trio during the summer, running around shirtless. ALthough, recently, it seems each have gone their own separate ways. Guess there wasn't a bed big enough for all three.

IF Paris + Britney is true, I'm surprised. I think Tina Fey did an interview recently trashing Paris and she mentioned that Paris called Jessica Simpson fat. For her to go for Britney now, she must be mesmerized.

This morning on the radio station I listen to, they reported that Brittney was seen with Brandon Davis so who the heck knows with those crazy kids!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2168087;
    This morning on the radio station I listen to, they reported that Brittney was seen with Brandon Davis so who the heck knows with those crazy kids!
    Either way, its just one big slimey, greasy STDs party.

Absolutely Mrs Cwebb, icks-ville!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2166703;
    What I find ridiculous is this LinLo, K-Fed fad. It was cute when JLo did it, but now enough. Same with the TomKat fad.
    I feel the same, DesertRose. Enough already!

Oh, wait... I should have called you Des-Ro, instead

Seriously, .... K-Fed, TomKat, Brangelina, G-Lo (George Lopez, comedian, bills himself this way)... c'mon, guys, really.... it stopped being cute a long time ago.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Another pre-Christmas break-up

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16062605/from/RS.2/

‘Break-Up’ stars Aniston and Vaughn break up

People Magazine says actors split after a year of dating
    Reuters
    Updated: 11:26 p.m. ET Dec 5, 2006
    LOS ANGELES - It’s officially over for “Vaughniston,” the unwieldy appellation given to the romance between actors Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.

People magazine reported on its Web site Tuesday that the two had split after over a year together, citing representatives for the pair.

Former “Friends” actress Aniston, 37, took up with the 36-year-old star of “The Wedding Crashers” after splitting with husband Brad Pitt.

They starred in the romantic comedy movie “Break-Up,” which opened at No. 1 at the box office in June.

The union was the subject of much tabloid speculation, amid competing reports that they were either engaged or on the rocks.

People’s rival, US Weekly, reported in August that they were planning a secret beach wedding, but it later quoted insiders as saying the relationship was done.

+ Reply to Thread