+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4542Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Demi Moore says she is divorcing Kutcher - CNN.com
    Wow, who could have seen this coming?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

See the shock on my face? No? lol
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So shocked!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

He's been having a very good time for a long time, and not with her. I think she's desperate ( or was) so ignored all the signs. Big Yawn

FORT Fogey

I am not convinced Justin is not the father. Not at all. Something is fishy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Demi Moore says she is divorcing Kutcher - CNN.com
    Wow, who could have seen this coming?
    Stevie Wonder, Helen Keller, and Mary Ingalls, to name just three.
    dagwood, waywyrd, dzigner and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am not convinced Justin is not the father. Not at all. Something is fishy.
    I am so glad I wasn't drinking my coffee.It would have hit the screen

Oh my that was funny ( thanks)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Demi was stupid to get into a marriage with this rookie clown. What made him think that he was "fully cooked"? He's only doing what boys his age should have been doing when he tied himself down with her and her brood....and people who tie themselves down way too early, usually, go out there to find out what they have missed, in one way or another. I think it would be strange if they didn't.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Demi was stupid to get into a marriage with this rookie clown. What made him think that he was "fully cooked"? He's only doing what boys his age should have been doing when he tied himself down with her and her brood....and people who tie themselves down way too early, usually, go out there to find out what they have missed, in one way or another. I think it would be strange if they didn't.
    I have to disagree with this. I have also seen a number of people (not on here, on another site) talking about how mean Demi is and how badly she treated him, so what else did she expect. I'm sorry, and this is my opinion only - he was not a child. He was a grown man and he made the decision to get married. I don't care how the other person acts. If you are miserable, you get a divorce, you don't cheat. If you haven't sown your wild oats yet, THEN DON'T GET MARRIED. He took vows, end of story. If he was unhappy, he should have gotten out. If he cheated, he was wrong. It saddens me (and no, I am not referring to you or your post here, prhoshay) to see people out there who honestly believe there are circumstances which justify cheating. There aren't.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I have to disagree with this. I have also seen a number of people (not on here, on another site) talking about how mean Demi is and how badly she treated him, so what else did she expect. I'm sorry, and this is my opinion only - he was not a child. He was a grown man and he made the decision to get married. I don't care how the other person acts. If you are miserable, you get a divorce, you don't cheat. If you haven't sown your wild oats yet, THEN DON'T GET MARRIED. He took vows, end of story. If he was unhappy, he should have gotten out. If he cheated, he was wrong. It saddens me (and no, I am not referring to you or your post here, prhoshay) to see people out there who honestly believe there are circumstances which justify cheating. There aren't.

Excellent post! It deserved better than a "like". Especially the bolded part.
    I'm so tired of betraying spouses blaming the other person. I don't care how rotten, cold, or abusive the other person is. There is NO excuse for that. Get out!
    Trust me on this. I know. After many years of rotten, cold, abusive, & more, I got out when I just couldn't or wouldn't take it any more. I never even considered sleeping with, or any other type of affair with, another man. Marriage is not just a convenience or a piece of paper, it's a commitment to loyalty in every sense of the word. If I wanted to be with another man, I would have gotten out earlier, BEFORE I acted on it.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread