+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4589Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    I don't believe the story, just thinking that to make up this story is incredibly stupid on her part since it would be a crime for her to have done what she says. Guess she didn't think that all the way through.
    Apparently she is far from the brightest bulb in the room. Don't know if it was already reported farther up, but right after the baby was born, she told her ex-boyfriend he was the father. When he denied it, she went ballistic, and I believe was charged with battery as a result of an assault. Now she claims Beiber is the father. I would assume if that was really true, that's a claim you would make before the baby was even born - because I'm assuming she is not rolling in the dough. This is nothing more than a publicity stunt and who I really feel sorry for in all of this is that little child who has this person as his mother, and apparently still has no idea who his father is!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Straight-up Maury Povich fodder!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Justin Bieber has some pretty lame attorneys if this has gotten this far, and this woman and Justin had no contact. This smells of a publicity stunt to me, and that JB is in on it. Like poster said above, this could have been cleared up easily before so much was in the press.

If JB was not in on it, and this girl just picked him to pull a stunt on than one she should have picked better, and two she should be charged and not rewarded for it.
    libgirl2 likes this.

One of the things that I noticed the very first day that this news broke was that Justin looked like he wanted to vomit and he looked very disturbed. That said a lot to me! I'd be willing to bet you that he did, indeed, have sex with her. It's almost required that a guy go into "deny, deny, deny" when they may have gotten caught with their "hand in the cookie jar" (or his "something else in the somewhere else"). I think his people then started talking to him, and that is when he started talking trash. Guys have this unwritten code that you admit to ONLY what you get caught doing.

A part of me hopes that this is his child....it will be worth the lesson that he learns....otherwise the "teflon mentality" ("nothing sticks") will probably be reinforced. This kid is a little too arrogant for my taste.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I too hope it is his child, and that he takes care of the baby well. He acts too grown up for me, and his image needs to be shattered and his comfort zone a little taken away. I just hope for the baby's sake that the mother and whomever the father is treats the baby well, and does not just become a media circus.

Isn't this the week for the DNA test? Looks-wise, the baby looks like the facts could go either way. The girl is a nutcase, though, and has named at least 2 other guys as the father....so there's no telling how many others are waiting in the wings. It's probably not Bieber's, either, but I can dream, can't I??

Not the papa

Beliebers Rejoice: Justin Bieber Paternity Suit Dropped! | Comcast.net

The kid is not his son. And the self-proclaimed baby mama is not what she seemed. Shocking, right?

Apparently content with her 15 minutes—and, more likely, scared straight in the wake of Justin Bieber and his attorneys ready and willing to not only call her bluff but ensure that her and baby would be paying legal fees for generations to come—E! News confirms that Mariah Yeater has quietly withdrawn her paternity suit against the pop star.

What brought about this change of heart?

Well, common sense, for one.

A source at the San Diego courthouse, where the petition was filed, confirmed to E! News that Yeater filed a motion to dismiss her paternity action on Nov. 9. However, as paternity cases are sealed, no documents pertaining to her filing or its dismissal will be released by the court.

Bieber has maintained his innocence in the 20-year-old Yeater's claimes that he fathered her 4-month-old son. His camp vowed to "vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to protest Justin and hold those involved with bringing this suit accountable for their actions."

In other words, cha-ching.

As if that weren't enough, Bieber also said he would take a DNA test to disprove his paternity as soon as he returned to the U.S. from his performance schedule abroad—all of which seemed to strongly indicate that he was 100 percent certain of his lack of culpability, despite Yeater's public insistence to the contrary.

But it wasn't until Yeater's past came to light that her story really began to unravel. Turns out, this wasn't her first time trying to pin paternity on someone who wasn't the father. An her history, coupled with Bieber's serious legal threats, caused her lawyers to abandon ship.

"I do not currently represent Mariah Yeater," her former San Diego-based attorney, Matt Pare, told E! News Wednesday. (There is new speculation this morning that Yeater might try again with a new set of attorneys, but so far that report has not been confirmed.)

We'd say better late than never, but we think never would have been better in this case—especially considering the fact that, by the sounds of it, Bieber's team hasn't ruled out pursuing actions of their own against Yeater (however, despite reports to the contrary, they have never expressly stated that they would sue the accuser).

"As we've said from the beginning, it's sad that someone would fabricate such a malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claim," spokesman Matthew Hiltzik said. "We'll continue to consider all of our options to protect Justin."

—Additional reporting by Sharareh Drury
    Seems she withdrew her paternity suit. Guess she finally figured out that it wasn't going to work out the way she wanted. Seriously, honey, if you want to pin paternity on someone...how about the real father? You probably won't get as much out of him as you would if Bieber were the father, but you will get something.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Now the poor kid has to be raised by this loser?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Poor baby.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Fort Member

According to news reports here, although TMZ have reported the case has been dropped her lawyer is insisting that, that is not the case and they are still persuing Justin for paternity tests
    Even though he has threatened to sue her

+ Reply to Thread