+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think we should call it an "affair"...an "encounter" seems more appropriate.
    Sorry - I'm language challenged - couldn't think of another word to use at the time!

FORT Fogey

I saw an article about this in the morning paper. I more scanned it than read it, because I was rushed for time and wasn't all that interested, but apparently the Bieber camp is demanding a paternity test and is absolutely denying he could be the father.

I have no idea if he is or isn't, but if they're demanding a paternity test and getting this upset about it, I'd guess they're pretty confident it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw an article about this in the morning paper. I more scanned it than read it, because I was rushed for time and wasn't all that interested, but apparently the Bieber camp is demanding a paternity test and is absolutely denying he could be the father.

I have no idea if he is or isn't, but if they're demanding a paternity test and getting this upset about it, I'd guess they're pretty confident it's not true.
    Yes, I've seen from the articles that I've read that he doesn't even know who she is and doesn't remember meeting her. I would think because he is underage that he has bodyguards and chaperones around pretty much all the time. I will be really surprised if true. But if it is - I would put it up there with Tiger Woods for shock value - as far as the underlying real personality being SO different from what we all think he is.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

To me, none of what you have cited are good reasons to think that this incident did not happen. Guys help other guys out when it comes to stuff like this. I would not surprise me that he doesn't even know who she is or remember meeting her. It would be better for Beiber if he had female bodyguards....now THEM, I'd be more inclined to believe and trust with Beiber's best interest! He's a young man with young man testosterone issues. Normal!
    ClosetRTWatcher and JulieAnn like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That girl's version of what happened reads like bad fan fic and really, it might be slightly more believable if she hadn't said it was Bieb's first time. Really? TMZ is reporting that this isn't the first time she's accused a man of fathering this baby. Apparently, she claimed her ex-bf was the baby daddy first. She really does seem like a sweet, level-headed girl, doesn't she?
    Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser -- Not Her First 'You're the Daddy' Allegation | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody call Maury Povich!!!! This is HIS area!!!!

"Justin is NOT the father!!!".
    captain likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's pretty sad when the warranty for the toaster you received as a wedding gift (not that they make their own toast) lasts longer than the marriage.

If you could be sued for being annoying, these people would be in a different court room every day.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I sat and watched her so called Attorneys on tv lastnight. After seeing these two it further lets me know something is shady about her story. For one another Defense attorney was on asked them some simple questions and these two had a hard time answering even basic legal questions. He asked if they had her do a lie detector test to test her story. they shook their heads. The attorney said he would pay for it for them and they looked stunned.

I wonder did she think she committed statutory rape if it is true. So I wonder how she will feel to get money for the kid and wind up behind bars for rape of a minor.Dimwit. I do not believe this story at all. sorry.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Somebody call Maury Povich!!!! This is HIS area!!!!

"Justin is NOT the father!!!".

It would be funnier if Maury saidd "Justin you ARE the father" I would be
    There's no place like home!

I have to say, I find all this discussion of Bieber in a sexual context sort of upsetting. To me, he still looks like a little girl.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread