+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4954Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    She looks fantastic! And I also like the fact that she isn't stretching her face and trying to look like she is 21 years old. As she said you don't look younger, just scary!
    In response to your post, I was searching for a photo of Melissa Rivers, who has surpassed her mother on "OVER DOING IT" with plastic surgery. I found one, but also an article that she and boyfriend of 3 years have split! Apparently it was captured on their reality tv show!!!!!!!! I will admit, that guy seemed very devoted to Melissa. He was patient with Joan and just seemed like family on the show. Oh well..........Joan says she now calls him Wee Willi Winki. LOL

Melissa Rivers Speaks Out on Split From Jason Zimmerman - E! Online

Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce. Shocked? No?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Oh what a huge shock! Not! If I had given them a gift, I would demand it back. And all that money spent for this? What a joke! Maybe people will start to realize what nothings these people are and stop paying attention to them!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What has it been..........72 long, arduous days????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Stupid, stupid, stupid. These fame whores have nothing better to do than to have a wedding just for the sake of having a wedding. Kim only got married so that she could spend excessive amounts of cash, show-off how rich she is, and walk up the isle in a wedding dress with everyone watching. I knew this wedding was stupid the moment she announced it - getting married to someone she'd hardly dating for any great length of time. These people make me sick, making a mockery of marriage in this way. They made fools of themselves, and the media - who were tripping all over themselves to cover this farce of a wedding, plastering their face all over television and magazines.

UGH...go away already.
    libgirl2 and JavaJo like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Fort Member

I do not watch the Kardashians and I really don't like them at all, but even I could tell just from the ads and the bits of the wedding that i saw on other shows, that it appeared she had no real emotional investment in the marriage just a want to have a big wedding and be the centre of attention. I just could not work out why he could not see that as well. Or was the whole thing just not real from the beginning. Mind you once he announced that he did not want to do the show anymore that was going to be the end.

People talk about Britney Spears and her 24 hour (or so) wedding... well in her defense, it was a Vegas wedding, not some multi million dollar extravaganza as if the woman was royalty or something.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

She (or her mother) also timed the announcement so that it occurred the day before Kris Jenner's book arrives in bookstores. Though I'm sure that's just a coincidence....

CCL

I think she spent more time picking out her dress than picking out her husband. It's a shame.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    She (or her mother) also timed the announcement so that it occurred the day before Kris Jenner's book arrives in bookstores. Though I'm sure that's just a coincidence....
    Remember it is all about the brand.

Still her sisters didn't like Kris so it was only a matter of time. I wonder if she will give the ring back?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread