+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5217Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    If you google Amy Winehouse 2004 and 2010 the difference is astonishing. This would be a wonderful campaign to keep kids away from drugs.
    I doubt it, because "it will never happen to them"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

British X-Factor Audtionees Caught Doing Drugs

If you've seen the previews for the American version of The X-Factor, then you know that the auditions are held before an audience. Evidently two contestants in the British version decided that they needed a little help before they went in front of Simon and company because, according to a British TV blog, they were busted snorting cocaine in their dressing room.

It seems that auditionees have to sign a disclaimer that they might be filmed throughout the audition process; little did they know that the show had put a hidden camera behind their dressing room mirror.

I like what it said in the comments below. Even given the disclaimer, was that still legal/ethical on the part of the producers? Wouldn't the contestants assume that meant visible cameras? NOT that I am in any way, shape, or form condoning drug use. It does make you think, however.
    Last edited by Babbred; 08-02-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm waiting for Redmond O'Neal (sp?) to become the next Amy Winehouse.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm waiting for Redmond O'Neal (sp?) to become the next Amy Winehouse.
    Without the talent.

There is just nothing to envy about the offspring of the rich and famous, it seems.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Kiz

There should be an investigation into these allegations if there is any substance to them. Are the stakes so high, that nobody wants to make waves? I just don't understand it.

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

According to former child star Corey Feldman, child molestation is rampant in the entertainment industry, as he told Nightline in an interview.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday. According to Feldman, the “casting couch” exists for children, too.

Feldman asserts that directors and other adults in the industry take advantage of young aspiring actors on a regular basis. “It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret,” the 40-year-old said.

Feldman also claimed that former co-star Corey Haim's death last year was the end result of sexual abuse by an unnamed "Hollywood mogul." Feldman said that his friend’s substance addiction was "a symptom” of the molestation he experienced.

The actor previously revealed to GQ that he was raped by his assistant as a child. "It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me,” he told the magazine
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I think Corey Feldman does love to be in the spotlight.
    However, I do think what he says has a lot of merit.

Pedophiles have been prevalent wherever / whenever young people / children congregate. In all fields.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Melissa Gilbert and Bruce Boxleitner ending their 16 year marriage:

From CBS News:

LOS ANGELES - Melissa Gilbert, who played Laura Ingalls on "Little House on the Prairie," is divorcing husband Bruce Boxleitner.

Court records show Gilbert has filed for divorce after 16 years of marriage to the actor.

The actress cited irreconcilable differences in her divorce petition, which was filed Monday in Los Angeles.

The filing states the couple separated in January, shortly after their 16th wedding anniversary.

Gilbert served two terms as president of the Screen Actor's Guild, and Boxleitner has appeared in numerous movies and television series, including "Babylon 5" and both "Tron" films.

She is seeking joint custody of the couple's 16-year-old son and no spousal support from Boxleitner.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Odd because her sister, Sarah just ended her long term relationship, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Congratulations to Kirstie Alley - 100 pounds lighter! WTG!

Wow! Kirstie Alley's dramatic weight loss - Healthy Living on Shine

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Congratulations to Kirstie Alley - 100 pounds lighter! WTG!

Wow! Kirstie Alley's dramatic weight loss - Healthy Living on Shine
    She looks fantastic! And I also like the fact that she isn't stretching her face and trying to look like she is 21 years old. As she said you don't look younger, just scary!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread