+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Heh... i found this little blurb on pagesix.com to be quite interesting. Might be fun to speculate who is who (the first one is SO britney spears. heh)

December 5, 2006 -- WHICH recently separated celeb has a new habit to go along with her new friends? The cutie is spending way too much time in the bathroom of the many clubs she visits, hoovering down cocaine that her pals supply her with . . . WHICH hard-partying Hollywood starlet has club cocktail waitresses fueling rumors of rehab by whispering that the actress cuts her coke with strawberry Quik? . . . WHICH new pair of best friends are actually more? When they get back to their hotels or homes, the clothes come off.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I saw Mary Hart (Entertainment Tonight) on television yesterday, and that poor woman looked horrendous! Has anyone else noticed? Maybe it was the lighting?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my, prhoshay, I thought the same thing yesterday when she was interviewing George Clooney. Wow... the bags! I felt badly for her since she's normally so put together.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2167510;
    Heh... i found this little blurb on pagesix.com to be quite interesting. Might be fun to speculate who is who (the first one is SO britney spears. heh)

December 5, 2006 -- WHICH recently separated celeb has a new habit to go along with her new friends? The cutie is spending way too much time in the bathroom of the many clubs she visits, hoovering down cocaine that her pals supply her with . . . WHICH hard-partying Hollywood starlet has club cocktail waitresses fueling rumors of rehab by whispering that the actress cuts her coke with strawberry Quik? . . . WHICH new pair of best friends are actually more? When they get back to their hotels or homes, the clothes come off.
    I vote Britney Spears ... Lindsay Lohan ... Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConnahey

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2167736;
    I vote Britney Spears ... Lindsay Lohan ... Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConnahey

OK...I could go with Britney (though I'm so disappointed if so), Lindsay Lohan-yeah I can see that too.......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Lance and Matthew!!!

I'm now gonna rack my brain to think of who it could be....Lindsay is really the only one I would definitely consider a shoo-in...the other 2 could be up in the air....

Recently separated (could that also be considered recently "divorced"?) Britney, Shanna Moaklar, Reese Witherspoon, Haylie Duff (tho Reese and Haylie don't do clubs that I've seen), Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson....ok now that I think about it...I'm putting WAY too much thought into this stuff....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    There have been too many rumors for too long about Lance and Matthew. Of the three, that's the one I'm the most sure of.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2167755;
    There have been too many rumors for too long about Lance and Matthew. Of the three, that's the one I'm the most sure of.
    I refuse to believe it...(where's a stamping your foot and pouty smiley when you need it?).....not that there's anything wrong with it if they are.......but damn....just d-a-m-n!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Well, the new pair of best friends can refer to Britney and Paris too. Lance and Matt are actually pretty old news by now and Jake was part of that group for some time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2167793;
    Well, the new pair of best friends can refer to Britney and Paris too. Lance and Matt are actually pretty old news by now and Jake was part of that group for some time too.
    My first thought was that the friends were Paris and Britney too. I read or heard somewhere (I think it was on the radio) that there are photos of Paris with her hand on Britney's thigh. That must be the proof that they're more than friends. I've also got to stop touching my women friends legs now.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2167802;
    My first thought was that the friends were Paris and Britney too. I read or heard somewhere (I think it was on the radio) that there are photos of Paris with her hand on Britney's thigh.
    That would certainly help explain why Britney's been so pantiless lately. How convenient.

+ Reply to Thread