+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 10974
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #561
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Heh... i found this little blurb on pagesix.com to be quite interesting. Might be fun to speculate who is who (the first one is SO britney spears. heh)

    December 5, 2006 -- WHICH recently separated celeb has a new habit to go along with her new friends? The cutie is spending way too much time in the bathroom of the many clubs she visits, hoovering down cocaine that her pals supply her with . . . WHICH hard-partying Hollywood starlet has club cocktail waitresses fueling rumors of rehab by whispering that the actress cuts her coke with strawberry Quik? . . . WHICH new pair of best friends are actually more? When they get back to their hotels or homes, the clothes come off.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  2. #562
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,080
    I saw Mary Hart (Entertainment Tonight) on television yesterday, and that poor woman looked horrendous! Has anyone else noticed? Maybe it was the lighting?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #563
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Oh my, prhoshay, I thought the same thing yesterday when she was interviewing George Clooney. Wow... the bags! I felt badly for her since she's normally so put together.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  4. #564
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2167510;
    Heh... i found this little blurb on pagesix.com to be quite interesting. Might be fun to speculate who is who (the first one is SO britney spears. heh)

    December 5, 2006 -- WHICH recently separated celeb has a new habit to go along with her new friends? The cutie is spending way too much time in the bathroom of the many clubs she visits, hoovering down cocaine that her pals supply her with . . . WHICH hard-partying Hollywood starlet has club cocktail waitresses fueling rumors of rehab by whispering that the actress cuts her coke with strawberry Quik? . . . WHICH new pair of best friends are actually more? When they get back to their hotels or homes, the clothes come off.
    I vote Britney Spears ... Lindsay Lohan ... Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConnahey

  5. #565
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2167736;
    I vote Britney Spears ... Lindsay Lohan ... Lance Armstrong and Matthew McConnahey

    OK...I could go with Britney (though I'm so disappointed if so), Lindsay Lohan-yeah I can see that too.......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Lance and Matthew!!!

    I'm now gonna rack my brain to think of who it could be....Lindsay is really the only one I would definitely consider a shoo-in...the other 2 could be up in the air....

    Recently separated (could that also be considered recently "divorced"?) Britney, Shanna Moaklar, Reese Witherspoon, Haylie Duff (tho Reese and Haylie don't do clubs that I've seen), Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson....ok now that I think about it...I'm putting WAY too much thought into this stuff....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  6. #566
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164
    There have been too many rumors for too long about Lance and Matthew. Of the three, that's the one I'm the most sure of.

  7. #567
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2167755;
    There have been too many rumors for too long about Lance and Matthew. Of the three, that's the one I'm the most sure of.
    I refuse to believe it...(where's a stamping your foot and pouty smiley when you need it?).....not that there's anything wrong with it if they are.......but damn....just d-a-m-n!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  8. #568
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    Well, the new pair of best friends can refer to Britney and Paris too. Lance and Matt are actually pretty old news by now and Jake was part of that group for some time too.

  9. #569
    Premium Member burntbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2167793;
    Well, the new pair of best friends can refer to Britney and Paris too. Lance and Matt are actually pretty old news by now and Jake was part of that group for some time too.
    My first thought was that the friends were Paris and Britney too. I read or heard somewhere (I think it was on the radio) that there are photos of Paris with her hand on Britney's thigh. That must be the proof that they're more than friends. I've also got to stop touching my women friends legs now.

  10. #570
    FORT Fogey BoBoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2167802;
    My first thought was that the friends were Paris and Britney too. I read or heard somewhere (I think it was on the radio) that there are photos of Paris with her hand on Britney's thigh.
    That would certainly help explain why Britney's been so pantiless lately. How convenient.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.