+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5018Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I agree. On a positive note, I do think Arabella Rose is a pretty name!!
    It does roll off the tongue and through the ears a bit easier than Ivanka.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    Tacky of Donald to announce the baby's name before Ivanka and her husband could do it.

Ivanka Trump Names Daughter Arabella Rose - Yahoo! TV Blog
    Really? I am sure that was planned!

I don't particularly care for Jennifer and yes, she did break up Marc's marriage. She hooked up with Ben Affleck while she was still married to Chri Judd. I don't care what either of them do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

In all fairness, I think it takes more than one person to break up a marriage. The person who thinks they "want in" has to have a willing partner/accomplice. You can't take someone away from another person unless they are willing/ready to go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Speaking of marriages breaking up . . . . . The Associated Press: Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support

Ummmm . . . . . Hello Arnold. You live in California and you did not have a pre-nup. She can have half of everything just for asking. You were the one who was unfaithful, remember?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    In all fairness, I think it takes more than one person to break up a marriage. The person who thinks they "want in" has to have a willing partner/accomplice. You can't take someone away from another person unless they are willing/ready to go.
    Personal experience tells me you are incorrect in your first statement. I fought hard for mine. When the second one is a habitual liar, only one is at fault.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was talking about, in Jen's situation, when a married person gets involved with someone from outside of their marriage (if, indeed JLo was not married when she encountered married Marc), the married person and the unmarried outsider, both, destroy the marriage. Hopefully, the other half of the marriage is innocent in the breakup, but one never knows what is going on behind closed doors. I don't think it's fair to say that just the outside party broke up the marriage. Not talking about two married people breaking up, from inside the marriage.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Speaking of marriages breaking up . . . . . The Associated Press: Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support

Ummmm . . . . . Hello Arnold. You live in California and you did not have a pre-nup. She can have half of everything just for asking. You were the one who was unfaithful, remember?
    Right on, Little Sew&Sew. She is also legally entitled in CA to alimony for half the number of years she was married. My sister lives in CA and when she got divorced there was an absolutely equal split of all joint assets. And she made out like a bandit.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Let's be honest....Maria Shriver can buy and sell Arnold. But under the circumstances I would take him for every dime I could and then some.
    Little Sew&Sew and JavaJo like this.
    There's no place like home!

The filing happened the same day their son had his accident and was rushed to the hospital. I have seen numerous articles saying that what they think happened is that Arnold's lawyer just prepared his "standard" documents and filed them, without Arnold reviewing them. The real answer will come when and if Arnold makes a statement about it and/or requires the lawyer to amend the filing. We shall see.

On another note, I saw on People.com that Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavillari broke up. Can't say I am surprised.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Let's be honest....Maria Shriver can buy and sell Arnold. But under the circumstances I would take him for every dime I could and then some.
    I wouldn't think Arnold's exactly hurting for money either. Maria could always take the money and set it aside for her kids, or if she truly thinks they have enough Kennedy inheritance, she could take half of his property and pass it on to charity.

+ Reply to Thread