+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5280Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I think she's always been too in love with herself to be in a relationship with anyone else.
    Maybe she can now marry herself and tell Ryan Seacrest that she is married to the most beautiful woman in the world??!!

I totally agree with the bolded. I honestly can't believe they even made it 7 years.

The J-lo/Anthony divorce is not surprising. I think they both are in love with themselves too much. In all the pictures I've seen, neither one is looking at the other. It's more like "look at me!"
    I think it's just fine for the Beckhams to use Seven as a middle name. Seems like middle names have always been more likely to be of an embarassment....not unusal at all. I just don't like these celebs giving their children horrible first names. Apple, anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post

I totally agree with the bolded. I honestly can't believe they even made it 7 years.
    Me too! Oh well, so goes the way of another celebrity marriage. All the "we're in love" etc.... I can see one marriage ending in divorce, but some of these people marry over and over. Wasn't this her 3 or 4th marriage?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always thought/hoped that Marc and Jen were good together. I am sorry for them. Marriage is hard for anybody. Geez....what a drag.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I have always liked them, too. It's too bad that they are splitting up. They have always appeared to be happy to me in photos and interviews, and they seem to adore their twins.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Ivanka Trump gives birth to a baby girl

NEW YORK — She’s been a model, a jewelry designer and a judge on her father’s TV show “The Apprentice.” Now add mother to the list of Ivanka Trump’s job titles.

Trump announced the birth of her first child Sunday in New York City via Twitter.

She says she and husband Jared Kushner “welcomed a beautiful and healthy little girl into the world.” No name was announced.

Kushner is the owner of the New York Observer newspaper. He and Trump wed in 2009. She converted to Judaism before the wedding.

The baby is the third grandchild for real estate mogul Donald Trump. Ivanka Trump’s brother Donald Trump Jr. and his wife, Vanessa, have a daughter and a son.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

As Andy Cohen would say, "Mazel Tov" to Ivanka and her husband!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Tacky of Donald to announce the baby's name before Ivanka and her husband could do it.

Ivanka Trump Names Daughter Arabella Rose - Yahoo! TV Blog

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Me too! Oh well, so goes the way of another celebrity marriage. All the "we're in love" etc.... I can see one marriage ending in divorce, but some of these people marry over and over. Wasn't this her 3 or 4th marriage?
    I'm placing Jen into the Halle Berry category. She needs to stay single. Halle can't get it right, either.

And, didn't Jen and Marc get together under shady circumstances? Wasn't he married to that Miss Universe (?) woman when they hooked up?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    Tacky of Donald to announce the baby's name before Ivanka and her husband could do it.

Ivanka Trump Names Daughter Arabella Rose - Yahoo! TV Blog
    I agree. On a positive note, I do think Arabella Rose is a pretty name!!
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread