+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It was David's number during his peak period. Harper was also born on the 7th day of the 7th month at 7am. So Seven definitely has a lot of significance.
    Sunday was the 10th but it is the 7th day of the week.

Also in celebaby news - Jewel and Ty Murray Welcome a Son
    The singer and her husband, professional bull rider Ty Murray, welcomed a son, Kase Townes Murray, on Monday evening in Texas, their rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Kase arrived at 7 p.m. CST and weighed in at 7 lbs., 6 oz.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I've read, ol' Harper was almost born at 8 am! She slid in at 7:55 a.m., weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. I guess it's fair, since the 7 was still in play!

The number 7 has also played a big part in my life!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Sunday was the 10th but it is the 7th day of the week.
    Thank you. That's what I meant.

I think they could have done a lot worse with the name! (Like some celebs)

I like the Harper part. But, then, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, is one of my all time favorites.

The Seven, for the middle name, seems a stretch, but then I guess it could be a lot worse.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I'm glad they at least used the odd name for the middle name. They got to be creative, and she still gets to be normal. I'd rather be a child going to school as "Harper" than as "Apple". The kids at school won't need to know her middle name.

Seven was David Beckham's jersey number when he played for Manchester United, so that makes sense. Plus, she was born in July and at (I think) 7:00. I think Harper is an adorable name.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hope SHE decides to go by the name, Seven! That should make peoples' heads explode!

And she is not the first person to be named Seven. Erykah Badu's eldest son is named Seven Sirius. He was born in 1997. I'd say, in the grand scheme of things, Harper Seven isn't bad!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony to divorce - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

Guess that HOT performance on American Idol was just that . . . . a performance.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony to divorce - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

Guess that HOT performance on American Idol was just that . . . . a performance.
    I know, right?

I think she's always been too in love with herself to be in a relationship with anyone else.
    Maybe she can now marry herself and tell Ryan Seacrest that she is married to the most beautiful woman in the world??!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread