+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4953Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fanatic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm not sure what I believe.

But, I'll be convinced when she files a libel claim against In Touch, and wins or settles. She should get enough from that to take care of those kids for the foreseeable future! I have to think that, if what she says is true, that lawsuit is already being drafted.
    She was a disaster on the "Today Show" with Ann Curry the other day. It was long and painful for me to watch, so I know it seemed like a lifetime to her!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I also noticed that she didn't do that manic cackle. I feel sorry for those children. How do they ever get enough of their mother's attention? And it is so unfair for the older sister to have to be a surrogate mother. This is just sickness.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's a little sister for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz

Posh gives birth to 'healthy' girl | The Sun |News
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Both Kate Hudson and Victoria Beckham had their babies today. Kate had another boy and Victoria finally got a girl. No names released yet.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The Beckhams named their daughter Harper Seven. Like the first name (it's my nephews name) but hate the middle name.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I think "Seven" is a pretty cool name! That's right up there with another very unusual name from one of the Real World shows. The guy's name was actually "Yes"! Now, that one is a huge "Whoa!"...but I kind of like that one, too. And didn't George Costanza (of Seinfeld fame) want to name his future child, "Seven"? Some friends of his decided to use that name, and George had a fit!

There's just something about the simplicity of the names that works for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think "Seven" is a pretty cool name! That's right up there with another very unusual name from one of the Real World shows. The guy's name was actually "Yes"! Now, that one is a huge "Whoa!"...but I kind of like that one, too. And didn't George Costanza (of Seinfeld fame) want to name his future child, "Seven"? Some friends of his decided to use that name, and George had a fit!

There's just something about the simplicity of the names that works for me.
    In that Seinfeld epi George wanted to name his child "Seven" in honor of the great NY Yankee, Mickey Mantle. I wonder what that number's significance is to the Beckhams.

I thought I heard that it was Mr. Beckham's number. I don't follow soccer. Wake me when it's over!

It was David's number during his peak period. Harper was also born on the 7th day of the 7th month at 7am. So Seven definitely has a lot of significance.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It was David's number during his peak period. Harper was also born on the 7th day of the 7th month at 7am. So Seven definitely has a lot of significance.
    And, Harper is the 7th family member of the Beckhams. They said that was the reason why she was so named, in addition to it being Beckham's number.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread