+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

While I love his acting, I am sick, TO DEATH, of seeing Tom Hanks everyday and ALL day all over the television what, with his moving coming out. I can't think of anything that makes me less interested in seeing this movie than all of this overexposure. And he's always acting STUPID.....screaming and guffawing loudly! Enough, already!
    Bunny555 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey, Shay, sounds like you're not his biggest fan, huh?!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    While I love his acting, I am sick, TO DEATH, of seeing Tom Hanks everyday and ALL day all over the television what, with his moving coming out. I can't think of anything that makes me less interested in seeing this movie than all of this overexposure. And he's always acting STUPID.....screaming and guffawing loudly! Enough, already!
    But how can you not love the Tomhanksimals?

Tom Hanks Is a Lot of Animals

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Julia, whom I also love her acting, is gaing a spot on his "I can't stand you right now" card. This must be a really crappy movie.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CCL

Well he (Hanks) co-wrote, directed and helped personally finance the movie so I guess he feels an obligation to sell it now.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    If she goes off to the "looney bin," what will happen to those eight children, plus the other six she has. Should the eight be split up and adopted out? Who would take on eight children at once? At least two of the other six, I believe, have some sort of developmental problems. What a mess!! Possibly the doctor who inseminated her would like a couple of the kids. Right!!
    What might happen to them if she keeps them? If she reaches her boiling point, she might pull a Casey Anthony or Susan Smith. Frankly, I thought when she first had them that they should have been adopted out.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I just read this on tmz - Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview | TMZ.com

Which story do you guys believe?
    I'm not sure what I believe.

But, I'll be convinced when she files a libel claim against In Touch, and wins or settles. She should get enough from that to take care of those kids for the foreseeable future! I have to think that, if what she says is true, that lawsuit is already being drafted.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It's a boy! For Natalie Portman.

Source: Natalie Portman Gives Birth to a Son : People.com

It appears Natalie has finally announce her baby boy's first name. Depending on which source you believe, it's either Alef or Aleph.

Aleph: Natalie Portman Son's Name : People.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It appears Natalie has finally announce her baby boy's first name. Depending on which source you believe, it's either Alef or Aleph.

Aleph: Natalie Portman Son's Name : People.com
    Not sure of the spelling, but I did see this on some entertainment show and the pronunciation sounds almost like olive. It's pronounced ahh-lef.

LG.

I think it is the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet. so unlike Prince from the 90s, this kid's name actually has a symbol some people would recognize.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread