+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4655Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Cee Lo Green Criticized Over Tweet

I'm disappointed too, Babbred. He has been my favorite judge as well and this changes my opinion of him. I understand being angry but there's just no reason to say what he did.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

George Clooney has left another woman in waiting. His girlfriend of two years and George announced the split. This just after she gives an interview saying she will be married some day. Not to Mr. Clooney you wont!

In other news...we have Chris Brown making yet another homophobic rant, this time to the papparazzi. In the rant, which is on many sites including TMZ, he uses both the N word and gaybashing. Train wreck. Waiting for his arrest for beating up some one. Someone, probably a woman, probably much smaller. It is really just a matter of time now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just heard, this afternoon, that he and Rhianna are seeing each other again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's been whispered about off and on for a while now. Especially when CB accidently tweets his messages to Rhianna instead of DMing them. I just don't know what she's thinking there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh, whoa.....I hope that this is not one of those painful lessons. We tend to think that we can save people....and we tend to learn the hard way.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    George Clooney has left another woman in waiting. His girlfriend of two years and George announced the split. This just after she gives an interview saying she will be married some day. Not to Mr. Clooney you wont!

In other news...we have Chris Brown making yet another homophobic rant, this time to the papparazzi. In the rant, which is on many sites including TMZ, he uses both the N word and gaybashing. Train wreck. Waiting for his arrest for beating up some one. Someone, probably a woman, probably much smaller. It is really just a matter of time now.
    I just don't get it - but people continue to buy his CD's and support him - so why would he change?

As for George Clooney - so many people (not you) are bashing him for this. I don't get it. The man couldn't be MORE CLEAR about the fact that he is never getting married again. What is he supposed to do, never date? If these women go into a relationship with him when he has laid all his cards on the table from day 1, why is it his fault that he actually meant what he said?? Am I missing something?
    Hyper, Dragonlady and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    As for George Clooney - so many people (not you) are bashing him for this. I don't get it. The man couldn't be MORE CLEAR about the fact that he is never getting married again. What is he supposed to do, never date? If these women go into a relationship with him when he has laid all his cards on the table from day 1, why is it his fault that he actually meant what he said?? Am I missing something?
    I think the problem is that the women he dates think THEY will be the exception and they aren't. ITA - he's been very clear about never wanting to marry again and he seems, at least, to be monogamous in his relationships. I don't see the problem. I DO want to get married if I'm with someone for any length of time, so I wouldn't date a man who would never get married. Simple.

As for Rhianna going back to Chris Brown. I've never really been impressed with her, so it doesn't surprise me. She's always seemed like a bit of an idiot.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

With George Clooney, it is also possible that not getting married had nothing to do with this break up, or any of his other break ups. The gossip magazines have certain stories they always recycle with a given celebrity, without basis in truth. Just like everytime Jennifer Annison breaks up with someone, we hear that she's devestated that she still hasn't had kids, and yet in interviews, Jen says she's happy and not desparate for kids. With George Clooney, the writers always assume that the woman wanted to get married and George didn't. If they break up for other reasons, I think they'd write that it was over marriage anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    With George Clooney, it is also possible that not getting married had nothing to do with this break up, or any of his other break ups. The gossip magazines have certain stories they always recycle with a given celebrity, without basis in truth. Just like everytime Jennifer Annison breaks up with someone, we hear that she's devestated that she still hasn't had kids, and yet in interviews, Jen says she's happy and not desparate for kids. With George Clooney, the writers always assume that the woman wanted to get married and George didn't. If they break up for other reasons, I think they'd write that it was over marriage anyway.
    I agree 100%. I think the reason it was said with this most recent break up is that she apparently had an interview within the last few weeks saying she would be married with kids someday. The break up came pretty quick after that. You know, no one knows. Maybe she broke up with him. Maybe she didn't know if she wanted to get married, so it was ok to date him, but once she knew she wanted to get married, then it no longer was so she broke up with him?

*Sighs*

Far as I can tell (or remember, right now) George Clooney has been (in)famous over the past recent --- and NOT-TOO-RECENT --- years for saying that he would never get married again. He had one marriage, years ago during the Dark Ages, to Talia Balsam, I think. After that went South, apparently, that was all she wrote for marriage, as far as he was concerned.

Then, this lady --- Elisabetta --- gives an interview a few days ago (or last week, maybe?) saying that she would be married one day, with kids? After only two or so years with this man?

Is it REALLY any surprise to anyone that she messed with the bull and got the horn?

Just sayin . . .

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread