+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4954Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've read in a couple of places that Maria confronted her with her suspicions about Arnold and she broke down and confirmed it. Then Maria confronted Arnold and he admitted it was true.

FORT Fogey

I just have to say that I am glad I live in my little happy place with my mediocre income. These celebrities and uber rich people just make me realize more and more that love, trust, privacy, and true friends are what matters.

I also wish that stories like this would quit taking over the media. I could literally care less if Arnold or Maria have one million kids with others. I find it completely uninteresting and unimportant. It would be newsworthy to me if one of these rich Hollywood pairings actually worked and were loving and caring to each other.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I read a statement from Dr. Drew stating Jeff Conaway is in the hospital due to pneumonia, not something drug related. I adore Dr. Drew - I think he is very wise in matters of addiction, but I also think he has kind of sold out (sorry Dr. Drew) and has spread himself rather thin lately. I'm certainly not saying my opinion outweighs his, but it's hard for me to believe Jeff's health problems (regardless what they are) are not related to his drug use. I agree that it is a sad, sad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I read a statement from Dr. Drew stating Jeff Conaway is in the hospital due to pneumonia, not something drug related. I adore Dr. Drew - I think he is very wise in matters of addiction, but I also think he has kind of sold out (sorry Dr. Drew) and has spread himself rather thin lately. I'm certainly not saying my opinion outweighs his, but it's hard for me to believe Jeff's health problems (regardless what they are) are not related to his drug use. I agree that it is a sad, sad situation.
    Yeah, how bizarre is that? I don't know what to make of it. Suddenly, when JC is rushed to the hospital, it's not drug related? Are you kidding me? The guy takes enough drugs to kill a normal person on a daily basis. That's what JC says about himself. I'm wondering why Dr. Drew is sugar coating this. It will come out eventually.

I have always liked Dr. Drew, but he has gotten on my last nerve lately between kissing up to Jesse James' current girlfriend and characterizing a teen father's verbal abuse to the teen mom as "love." I think he's doing so much he's not recognizing some things that are obvious to others.

I think he HAS pneumonia, but his poor health has everything to do with his prolonged drug use. Dr. Drew may have been reacting to reports that Jeff has overdosed.

I read something on TMZ this morning about Jeff's girlfriend Vicki wanting a judge to lift the restraining order his family got against her when Jeff went into the hospital. She claims she only wants to be by his side and care for him.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I've heard, Dr. Drew went to the hospital and learned his information. It didn't sound like he's going on hearsay.

I'm telling you, the more I hear about this Mildred-broad, the more I'm convinced that she deserves a "beat down"....actually, she AND Garbage Schwarzenegger do. This woman is NO victim in this affair. I am hoping that it is also like they are speculating....that Maria put the info out there about the "love child", herself. Maria, I'll hold her; YOU hit her!!!! Mildred is a straight-up tramp. This woman was all in Maria's home and face, being friendly and fake. "Garbage" was all in Mildred's husband's face being 2-faced and back-stabbing. These are 2 disgusting, smelly people.

We can do this out of the view of the paparazzi, and Mildred can explain, later, where she got her mysterious black eye.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The husband, or ex husband, was on the news saying how upset he was with Schwarzenneger, etc. If I'm not mistaken, that housekeeper willingly went to bed with him.
    Not excusing Schwarzenegger by any means, but that maid was totally out of line. The husband didn't seem to think so, though. Very strange....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

It always amuses me how "the other woman" gets so much more venom heaped on her than the cheating husband. (A good example is Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie.) The cheating husband is actually the one who took a vow to be faithful. Not that the other woman shouldn't feel ashamed of sleeping with a married man, but I just think the husband is the real scumbag.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    The husband, or ex husband, was on the news saying how upset he was with Schwarzenneger, etc. If I'm not mistaken, that housekeeper willingly went to bed with him.
    Not excusing Schwarzenegger by any means, but that maid was totally out of line. The husband didn't seem to think so, though. Very strange....
    I thought it said a lot when Mildred's husband likened her to an anaconda. That's not the comment of a person who holds the other blameless. I got the impression that he really has no use for her at all, anymore. His sympathies are with Maria.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shay, thanks for that.
    I hadn't heard about the ex calling her an anaconda. Seems appropriate.

They interview Mildred's daughter on the News last night.
    She very seriously told the interviewer that this is only being kept in the news because her mother is hispanic and Schwarzenegger is a celebrity.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread