+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

What a pile of muck! I would like to think that being an intelligent woman that Maria has been insisting on condoms for a long while. I feel bad if, in fact, she was just told about the child. I don't know if I would be able to stay in the same household if I knew. Good for her if that was the reason that she left, or didn't move in as some reports are saying. Plain Yuck!

Kiz

Oh my. It just keeps getting worse. Arnold's son with the maid was born on October 2, 1997. His youngest son with Maria was born on September 27, 1997. Arnold had both his wife and his maid pregnant at the same time. Barf.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I really like that Arnold"s and Maria's son, Patrick, has changed his last name on his FB page to "Shriver". If that's not telling his dad what he thinks of him, I don't know what else could. Good for you, Patrick!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The housekeeper did not "retire" in January.
    Arnold fired her.
    He only came "clean" at this time, because the housekeeper threatened to tell his secret.

I've written, in another thread before, that this guy was always a womanizer. I met him a long time ago when he had his restaurant, Schatzi's. The guy would sit outside on the restaurant patio, puffing cigars and making passes and much worse at women.
    Maria know the guy had affairs, but I doubt she knew about the kid until he had to tell her.
    A bad actor, a really bad governor and an even worse man.
    It's been all over the news here since LAT broke the story.
    Some celeb publicist went on about how badly Schwarzenegger's image is now and said it was even worse than Mel Gibson's....... And, that it may never get repaired.
    I'm not shedding any tears. I never liked the guy. Always thought he was a creep.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think they have been living separate lives for some time. I have never cared for him, or is horrible acting.( such as it was)

Maria knew things, I do think so, but a child? And born around the same time your child was born? What a scumbag loser! And I saw the woman in question, not exactly a knockout (not that that should make a difference). Maybe she was the only one who accepted his advances?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't delude yourself on that one. He was a man with money AND political power. A lot of despicable, low self-esteem females would roll over for that.

Garbage Schwarzenegger is a pathetic excuse for a man.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Saddened to read that Jeff Conaway is in a coma: Jeff Conaway in a coma after apparent OD - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

Addiction is just so lethal (even if the drugs are prescribed) in so many ways.

FORT Fogey

I think Jeff has been a very unhappy human being for many years, numbing his pain with drugs. He seems determined to destroy himself and he may have finally succeeded. Very sad for his family.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    Saddened to read that Jeff Conaway is in a coma: Jeff Conaway in a coma after apparent OD - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

Addiction is just so lethal (even if the drugs are prescribed) in so many ways.
    Addiction is a terrible thing. I remember him from "Celebrity Rehab" he was so near the point of OD'ing at the time of the show that part of me is suprised that it took this long.

Maybe someone can learn from this, I hope so, drugs are killing very talented people unlike what Lady GaGa might say about how drugs help her be creative.

+ Reply to Thread