+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've read that many married women raise the children of men who are not their husbands....and these children were conceived after their marriages! Doesn't anyone ever ask whom these children look like since, biologically, the design is that the babies look like their fathers so that the men will KNOW that these are really their offspring? It's like this in the animal kingdoms, too!

I have three children. The oldest one looks exactly like his father. The middle one looks exactly like me. My baby is a perfect mix. He has my eye shape, lips, blonde hair and face shape. He has his fathers nose, eyebrows, chin and hazel eyes. So I can see why people wouldn't question it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I would be furious if someone on my household staff had been looking me in the face for over 10 years with that kind of secret.
    I can't imagine how the child's "father" feels. He loves this kid as his own.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I would be furious if someone on my household staff had been looking me in the face for over 10 years with that kind of secret.
    Exactly, he could have bought her off and sent her on her way years ago. Except that's incredibly wrong as well. I remember all the grope allegations too, and I found them credible at the time. It infuriates me that it's just business as usual to some men - bother women all you want, every one's available if you're a big important guy. Blech.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Exactly, he could have bought her off and sent her on her way years ago. Except that's incredibly wrong as well. I remember all the grope allegations too, and I found them credible at the time. It infuriates me that it's just business as usual to some men - bother women all you want, every one's available if you're a big important guy. Blech.
    The timing of when he confessed to Maria shows just how little he respects her. There's no more blatant way to tell her that the power of being governor mattered more to him than she did. Otherwise, why finally confess AFTER leaving office? Before this news came out, I was neutral towards either of them. I assumed they had an understanding in their marriage, and if Maria agreed to it, so be it. But this is a disgraceful slap in the face to her. Now she has my sympathy.

FORT Fanatic

Women allow this sort of thing all the time. We are programmed by society to look the other way. Poligamy is becoming more and more accepted every day. As a gender women put very little worth on themselves worldwide. Think about it, in the U.S. males property got the right to vote before women did by roughly 60 years. What does this say about women? To me it says we are worth less than something males paid for.
    Just my opinions. I am sure it is more important to most females that they are thin, own the right shoes, live in the house of their dreams, and most importantly that they can attract a male. Gender of shame.
    Maria Shriver had no clue that Arnold was bedhopping. Sorry I dont buy that, I have seen his movies and he isnt that good of an actor.

FORT Fanatic

I think she's known for years but they agreed she would stay until his term was over. She hasn't looked very happy for a very long time.

From what they're saying, the fact that he had a child with someone working in their household was news to her. She has to have known about infidelities over the years, but like Gutmutter said, knowing you'd had someone in your house with a secret like that for the past 10 years could easily be the last straw.

I mean, I can easily imagine that Maria herself has probably held the child, just thinking it was her housekeeper's and never suspecting it was her husband's. If it's someone who has worked for you for 20 years you might have that kind of interaction and never give it a thought.

I never voted for him, but I do feel angry as a California resident when you consider the consistent, deep cuts he made in Education while he was governor. There had better not be any financial shenanigans or mystery payoffs in his time here - isn't John Edwards being investigated by the FBI for that sort of thing while he was hiding the affair with his staffer?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

According to TMZ, they had a strong lead on this a month ago and had started digging, but got only denials... but that was what made Arnold come clean - it was about to all come crashing down anyway.
    Count your blessings!

What seriously flawed morals.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Kiz

Mildred Patricia Baena: Mother Of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child

Mildred Patricia Baena, 50, has been identified as the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child, RadarOnline.com reported Tuesday night.

Baena, who goes by Patty, was a housekeeper for the Schwarzenegger family for 20 years before retiring in January.

According to TMZ, the former housekeeper--who lives several hours outside of Los Angeles with Schwarzenegger’s son and her three other children--began to "pursue Arnold" in the late 1990s. She reportedly told friends that she and Schwarzenegger had unprotected sex during the day at his house, though she didn't tell him that he was the father of her child until the boy was a toddler....
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread