+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

CCL

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I know, right. He should join Mel Gibson in the "waste of flesh" thread.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Kiz

RE: Arnold

I didn't see that one coming.

Here's a brief clip from a news article...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With Member Of Household Staff

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Schwarzenegger's representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.

The Times did not publish the former staffer's name nor that of her child but said the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January.

In an interview Monday before Schwarzenegger issued his statement, the former staffer said another man her husband at the time was the child's father. When the Times later informed the woman of the governor's statement, she declined to comment further.
    Last edited by Kiz; 05-17-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Didnt see that one coming??? Really? Doesnt anyone know the old saying "where there is smoke there is fire? Are we all set up to believe the best about everyone? Am I really this jaded?
    Just because my glass is half empty doesnt mean I am not trying my damndest to fill it up! It just means I am not going to fill it with anything except the very finest of liquid.

Kiz

^ Affair(s), yes. Ten year old child, no.

Partially, because I care very little about Arnold and Maria (and their private affairs ) and only vaguely remember the groping on set allegations.
    Last edited by Kiz; 05-17-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

I wont fall off my chair if in the future more of his "funkids" dont pop up here and there and everywhere!

MRD

Arnold, no longer the Terminator. More like the Sperminator!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I know, right. He should join Mel Gibson in the "waste of flesh" thread.
    Please don't leave out John Edwards, the king of garbage!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I wont fall off my chair if in the future more of his "funkids" dont pop up here and there and everywhere!
    Oh, you know they're out there! I wonder what prompted the confession after all these years? It appears it wasn't the woman herself since she was still claiming her husband was the father until confronted with Arnold's statement. I suspect she's been very well paid over the years and would have had no reason to go public.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've read that many married women raise the children of men who are not their husbands....and these children were conceived after their marriages! Doesn't anyone ever ask whom these children look like since, biologically, the design is that the babies look like their fathers so that the men will KNOW that these are really their offspring? It's like this in the animal kingdoms, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would be furious if someone on my household staff had been looking me in the face for over 10 years with that kind of secret.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread