+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4618Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    There's no way a five pound weight loss causes a dramatic weight loss in a person's face unless the entire five pounds is sucked out of your face.
    You are so right. As I have said I lost nearly 60 lbs years ago and my face didn't change that much!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

How long before Bristol is donning fake breasts to go along with her new fake chin and posing for Playboy and giving us the, "I wanted to show girls that you can show off the body God gave you and still be tasteful" contrived speil to justify why she's doing it.

I see it happening. The Palins are clamoring for Hollywood stardom under the guise of politics and Bristol's so-called abstinence platform. The entire family is a joke.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

True, true, true!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    How long before Bristol is donning fake breasts to go along with her new fake chin and posing for Playboy and giving us the, "I wanted to show girls that you can show off the body God gave you and still be tasteful" contrived speil to justify why she's doing it.

I see it happening. The Palins are clamoring for Hollywood stardom under the guise of politics and Bristol's so-called abstinence platform. The entire family is a joke.
    Very true. I always love when women who pose for Playboy try to give some noble reason for why they are posing naked. Why not just say "I paid a lot for this body and I want to show it off!"??

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

74 year old Mary Tyler Moore to have brain surgery

Mary Tyler Moore to undergo brain tumor surgery - CenturyLink™
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That gorgeous hunk of news anchor, Don Lemon (CNN), blew me away with this one!

Don Lemon Comes Out: CNN Anchor Reveals He's Gay In New Book

Yes, I was surprised that he is gay, but I was even more shocked that he is 45 years old!!! He looks 30!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

Yes, I was surprised that he is gay, but I was even more shocked that he is 45 years old!!! He looks 30!!!!

Would have never guessed...lol. He's a cutie. Always such a pleasant face on Saturday mornings, nights or Sunday nights (whichever it was) on CNN. Good on him for being true to himself.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Love that this was what shocked you! And I agree! I heard him on NPR today and what another great role model. He has had a partner for 4 years and I support him for looking 30
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I thought he was around 30 also!! He is so young looking!

They just said on the news that the reason Arnold Schwartzeneger and Maria Shriver divorced was because he had fathered a child with a woman on their household staff TEN YEARS ago and just told Maria now. He has been paying child support all this time. Men!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread