+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364651051555551055 ... LastLast
Like Tree5195Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Be "Adequite"?? Good lord. The spelling is horrifying, but so is the meaning behind it. That's it! Hillary Duff wins! No Lohan CD's for my 10-year-old.

She's underage and already in AA, if that isn't bad, i don't know what is.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2163838;
    I think that was something she played up for her career. Do you honestly think Nick was staying celibate for Jessica's sake? I think not. Even if it wasn't with her, it was with someone else. Either way i'm not buying it.
    Remember Britney back in the days, she also said she would wait until she was married, but that did not last. Justin Timberlake has admitted that she was not a virgin while she was with him. And then she went downhill...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Some "idiot" may out Lindsay Lohan at her AA meetings. Well, some "idiot" like Lindsay Lohan might squander her talent and potential as an actress and choose to live her life like a drunken, drugged-out partygirl and a slut.

Or some "idiot" may have instructed her own publicist to make this public, in order to attempt some damage control of her own image, gain public sympathy, and guarantee she gets some press out of it. It wouldn't be the first time she did that.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The name of the game is to keep the "star's" name in the news. Good or bad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2164842;
    Some "idiot" may out Lindsay Lohan at her AA meetings. Well, some "idiot" like Lindsay Lohan might squander her talent and potential as an actress and choose to live her life like a drunken, drugged-out partygirl and a slut.
    But.....does she HAVE any talent?????

I think the only thing I have ever seen her in was when she was younger and did that remake of The Parent Trap.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2165135;
    But.....does she HAVE any talent?????
    It seems like there's an entire sub-culture of these types out in Hollywood now who are celebs and famous for nothing more than their partying, eating disorders, substance abuse, and just general bad-girl images. Girls who either had very little talent to begin with but then wasted it, or who had no talent to begin with. Girls like Paris Hilton (forgive me, God, for ever mentioning that name), Nicole Richie, Lindsey Lohan, Tara Reid, and a dozen others or so. (Normally I would have included Nicky Hilton in that list, but she at least attended school and has a career path that doesn't include a To-Do list of sex videos, drugs, alcohol, and sluttiness)

Specifically regarding Lindsey, she's like.. 20 years old? I can remember seeing her in Mean Girls and thinking she was a pretty girl. But to look at her face now, she looks about 10 years older than she is, due to her lifestyle and habits. I won't say she's ugly now, but her looks are aging fast and beginning to show the stress she's put her body through.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2166320;
    Specifically regarding Lindsey, she's like.. 20 years old? I can remember seeing her in Mean Girls and thinking she was a pretty girl. But to look at her face now, she looks about 10 years older than she is, due to her lifestyle and habits. I won't say she's ugly now, but her looks are aging fast and beginning to show the stress she's put her body through.
    No kidding. When she first started getting popular, she was hot. I loved how she looked, she was curvy, vivacious, and just stunning, but NOW?!!! She's like approaching 30. To begin with, she had a more mature look to her, but all those endless nights of partying, crack snorting, pot smoking, etc. etc. are showing. Look at Tara Reid as another example, but Tara is much older than her.

As far as talent goes, I do think she HAS potential. Is she going to win an Oscar anytime soon? Heck no, but she does have some potential to actually be a decent actress or at least one where her "acting" doesn't ruin the entire film for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2166382;
    No kidding. When she first started getting popular, she was hot. I loved how she looked, she was curvy, vivacious, and just stunning, but NOW?!!! She's like approaching 30. To begin with, she had a more mature look to her, but all those endless nights of partying, crack snorting, pot smoking, etc. etc. are showing.

Can I just interject with a reply of mock horror at your description??? Those endless nights of partying, crack snorting, pot smoking, etc. means she's no longer looking hot and instead she's looking.....gasp.... THIRTY????

Those of us over 30 are sending mock daggers your way, Mrs CWebb.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread