+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4954Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    That's exactly why I said what I did about being surprised they split. My husband knows that I would not tolerate any cheating, and I know that about him too. That's the way our marriage works. But there are people out there with different agreements. Given how long Arnold and Maria had been together, I always assumed that between the two of them, that sort of arrangement worked. Maybe Arnold had just gotten sloppy about covering up what he was doing on the side, and while Maria was okay with it going on, she wasn't okay with the world knowing it was going on.

Perhaps in the case of Maria, she was OK with his womanizing, beacuse she's seen it a lot in her own family.
    I think she finally just got to the point where she realized what a creep the guy actually is.
    She just realized it, perhaps, a lot later than his constituents did.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I can accept the Mirabella but the bunny not so much....
    Hey, I have an Aunt Bunny! Mirabella Bunny is OK, unless the baby is a boy.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she was waiting for momma and daddy to die. I have an aquaintance who, I'm sure, is waiting for his mother to die to come out of the closet, but "sister" is hanging on for "dear life!!

And I, too, have an Aunt Bunny!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    And now she has a reality show coming out. This might seem like a bad thing to say on a reality tv site, but I'm getting tired of everyone and their mother getting a show!
    I know, right?? I just read that Danielle Staub will be in another one airing on MTV in the Fall.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by closettvwatcher
    The worst part, IMO, is that their last name reads like a noun. Drop the middle name and he will be going by Moroccan Cannon. That sounds like an object, not a person.
    Now that you mention it. Mirabella Bunny Cannon conjures up some rather lurid, animal cruelty images for me.

Bristol is admitting she had "corrective jaw surgery"
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Now that you mention it. Mirabella Bunny Cannon conjures up some rather lurid, animal cruelty images for me.
    Mirabella Bunny is Bryan Adams' new baby, not Nick Cannon and Maria Carey's. Their twins are Morroccan (b) and Monroe (g).

Too many Ms!
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    Mirabella Bunny is Bryan Adams' new baby, not Nick Cannon and Maria Carey's. Their twins are Morroccan (b) and Monroe (g).

Too many Ms!
    Senior moment! Sorry.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, with the Kennedy's being staunchly Catholic, it reminds me that I know a couple of people I know who have gotten married, split up, but never divorced, but lead single lives. One man said, "I will never divorce my wife,", but he's also not with her, and they have adult children. He has a girlfriend, and everything that comes with being single....in fact, I think she has been placed in a nursing home, by him and, I'm sure, the children. (these people are in their 80s-90s).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shay: Being a Catholic myself, I was going to say, while reading your post, when Catholic's separate, they say they'll never divorce because of their religion, until of course they meet someone they want to marry. But I guess that doesn't apply to the 90 year old.

Regarding Bristol, does corrective jaw surgery make that much of a difference? I don't know anyone who has had that done. Her face is totally different.

+ Reply to Thread