+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4946Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I agree. I gained and lost 40-50 lbs. with my pregnancies and although my face was rounder with the weight, the weight loss didn't change its basic structure. Her chin is too promininent in the "after" photos to be explained away as thinning out from a weight loss.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The really bad part comes with the news that they are going to refer to them as Roc and Roe.

OMG ---yes, exactly. Lol! Unfortunately they probably didn't consider that--or maybe they did.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

If you compare the distance between her mouth and the bottom of her chin...I'd say she definitely had something done. But I would sue the surgeon. I don't know why she would mess with her face. I'm not a fan of the Palin's but I can't dispute that she's a pretty girl. None of her features needed changing.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If you compare the distance between her mouth and the bottom of her chin...I'd say she definitely had something done. But I would sue the surgeon. I don't know why she would mess with her face. I'm not a fan of the Palin's but I can't dispute that she's a pretty girl. None of her features needed changing.
    If she were my daughter I wouldn't let her get it done! I know she is of age, but even at 45, if my mom said no or discouraged me, I'd heed her advice.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looks like Nic Cage got lucky . . . . this time. Question is: how long until he messes up again?

NEW ORLEANS (AP) ó An attorney for Nicolas Cage says the actor won't face criminal charges stemming from his April 16 arrest in New Orleans. New Orleans police say Cage was arrested in the French Quarter after he grabbed his wife's arm and pounded on cars in a drunken argument about whether a nearby house was the one they were renting. He was booked with domestic abuse, disturbing the peace and public drunkenness. Attorney Harry Rosenberg said Friday that the Orleans Parish district attorney's office refused the charges and no prosecution would occur. "We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite the inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped," Rosenberg said. District attorney spokesman Christopher Bowman says prosecutors determined "the conduct did not amount to criminal conduct." Cage had been free on $11,000 bond put up by bail bondsman Duane Chapman, known as "Dog the Bounty Hunter" to reality TV fans.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I can't believe they named their son after their apartment's theme decor! A proper adjective, even. Like Moroccan cuisine, the Moroccan people, or Moroccan argan oil. Thanks, Mom and Dad. :
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you think Moroccan is unusual, how do you feel about Mirabella Bunny?

Bryan Adams Baby: He's a First-Time Dad : People.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hoppingly stupid!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Hoppingly stupid!
    I can accept the Mirabella but the bunny not so much....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I know a lot of people don't care for Jessica Simpson, but I've always liked her. She is pretty well behaved in public and I think compared to Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus...she's a pretty good role model. She does a lot for charities and she's always going overseas to perform for the troops. I just read this...

Jessica Simpson Shoes, Dresses for Prom-Goers – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Seven girls will be the belles of the ball at prom this spring thanks to a very special gift from Jessica Simpson. The singer-turned-fashion-mogul popped up on The Oprah Winfrey Show this week, where she paid a visit to students at Father’s H.A.R.B.O.R. Academy in Jacksonville, Fla. The girls’ teacher had written to Winfrey, explaining that several of the students had been in and out of foster care and didn’t have the means to afford a prom look. So Simpson swooped in, outfitting each of the girls for prom — and gifting them all with a full wardrobe from her Jessica Simpson collection. Watch the clip above to see the teens’ emotional reactions, and to check out their gorgeous prom looks!
    As a former foster kid...I think this is just wonderful. And how awesome is their teacher for wanting to let these girls know how special they are?
    Last edited by JavaJo; 05-07-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread