+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4760Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    That's just a nasty random drunken hookup right there. The articles have been quite clear that they're not "together"
    Its kind of disgusting and really depreciates him in my eyes!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    That's just a nasty random drunken hookup right there. The articles have been quite clear that they're not "together"
    I would agree, but one of my friends noted there has not been enough time to get a paternity test, and he doesn't appear to be questioning that he is the father at all. So, while I understand they are not together now, it definitely appears as if it was something more than just a random one night stand. But I agree with the rest of you - absolutely bizarre and I couldn't quite process it when I read it!

Well, when they baby comes out mumbling, with dark circles under his or her eyes, they won't need a paternity test.

Like someone else said, this one smacks of a drunken hook-up.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

"Heavily intoxicated" Nicolas Cage arrested in New Orleans . . .

Actor Nicolas Cage arrested in New Orleans | Reuters
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Shocking. Apparently, he dared the police to arrest him...so they did. What an idiot.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

That always works out so well.

It's usually about as successful as "Don't you know who I am!?"

Celebs and their egos never cease to amaze me.

My friend and I love going to the once-a-month Rose Bowl (here in Pasadena CA) Swap Meet (flea market). We often have celeb sightings because it's a fab flea market but one of the celebs who's always there is Corbin Bernsen, mostly known for his role on LA Law. I'm not sure why he's there sooo much but usually comes in with his large truck and leaves with it loaded.

I had the opportunity to watch him load his truck last Sunday while I waited with my girlfriend while hubby ran to get the SUV for our purchases.

This area is heavily "policed" for loading and unloading only so no "parking" is allowed. He was double parked (also a no-no) with his wife at the wheel, while he loaded up various items that he had bought. The nearby policeman called out to him that he needed to move out ASAP. Corbin went on this long diatribe, pointing out that the policeman should go after the people that had already parked there and left their cars instead of him. The policeman just looked at Corbin and said in a loud voice, "Thank you very much for telling me how to do my job."
    Corbin looked a tad surprised but got smart and told his wife to start the truck and move out.

I sure wouldn't have wanted to annoy this big, tired, hot, and bored policeman either. But then I'd never have the nerve to tell any policeman how to do his job!
    I think most celebs are so used to being treated as "special."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And I just wonder who is responsible for treating these people as "special"? The public...as in "you and me"....treat these people like their pooh doesn't stink, and then we wonder WHY they get that feeling of entitlement! Not too hard to figure out, if you ask me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread