+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Maybe he'll sing some of his Charlie Waffle songs like "I Like Boobies" and "Who Barfed in the Fishbowl?"

LOL! My favorite is Who Cut The Cheese!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I thought this was a neat little bit of nostalgia. This is a photo gallery of the TVLand awards, and the first pics are of sitcom stars of the '80's/'90's. I was psyched to see the girls from Facts of Life! And I have to say I would recognize them anywhere. The Cosby family looks fantastic. The Welcome Back, Kotter pic was interesting - Boom-Boom looks good but I'm not sure what to think of Juan Epstein. Oh, and would someone please get Justine Bateman a sandwich or something to eat, ASAP?

9th Annual TV Land Awards - Yahoo! TV
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I love the pics! The Cosby show women look awesome. I almost didn't even recognize the lady who played Vanessa. I loved seeing the Facts of Life cast. That was a favorite show of mine and most of them look the exact same as I remember them.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Rod Stewart - who just became a dad back in February - for the 8th time - will soon have a grandchild. The kid will no doubt boast that he/she and Uncle Aiden are very close . . . . having been in diapers together!

Benicio del Toro expecting child with Kim Stewart - CenturyLinkô
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Such a random couple! I was kind of shocked when I read the news yesterday. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I thought this was a neat little bit of nostalgia. This is a photo gallery of the TVLand awards, and the first pics are of sitcom stars of the '80's/'90's. I was psyched to see the girls from Facts of Life! And I have to say I would recognize them anywhere. The Cosby family looks fantastic. The Welcome Back, Kotter pic was interesting - Boom-Boom looks good but I'm not sure what to think of Juan Epstein. Oh, and would someone please get Justine Bateman a sandwich or something to eat, ASAP?

9th Annual TV Land Awards - Yahoo! TV
    Epstein ain't looking too good.

I always had a thing for Malcolm Jamal Warner after he left the show. The Cosby women look wonderful!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Epstein ain't looking too good.

I always had a thing for Malcolm Jamal Warner after he left the show. The Cosby women look wonderful!
    Epstein looks like maybe he now has a legitimate note from his doctor, as opposed to his mother. He just doesn't look well.

The Cosby women do look fabulous. I was particularly impressed with Tempest Bledsoe, who, if I recall, went through a weight gain after the show. If I'm remembering that correctly, boy, did she get that under control. She's got a great figure now.

I never thought Epstein was particulary good looking when the show was on. I wonder why Horshack was not there.
    There's no place like home!

Regarding: Benecio del Toro and Kim Stewart (Rod Stewart's daughter) expecting a Baby

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Such a random couple! I was kind of shocked when I read the news yesterday. lol
    I ABSOLUTELY could not, for the life of me, imagine these two together. I had to read the tagline twice. Seems like an unlikely pairing. Can anyone say You know there was a lot of partying and alcohol involved in that hook-up.
    Last edited by beesknees; 04-13-2011 at 11:14 PM.

That's just a nasty random drunken hookup right there. The articles have been quite clear that they're not "together"

+ Reply to Thread