+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5064Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

It's beginning to remind me of Anna Nicole Smith. The way the media is giving his bad behavior so much attention......... it is only a matter of time before something horrible ends up happening.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    It's beginning to remind me of Anna Nicole Smith. The way the media is giving his bad behavior so much attention......... it is only a matter of time before something horrible ends up happening.
    So true. Its all haha look how entertaining he is being... I hear jokes being made about him.... this is a serious issue. I am not a fan of his, but the guy needs help to get better, not help to stay in the mess he is in. Then after something tragic happens, everyone wonders why no one helped.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I hear his "tour" is sold out. What is wrong with people who would drop a load of cash to see the rantings of a drug addicted, mentally unstable person, alomost rewarding the behavior, when there is so much going on in the world that needs our attention.
    Huh? What exactly is he supposed to do on this "tour"!?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post

Good question. Even if he were completely healthy, I don't know that Charlie Sheen has ever been the kind of performer whom one would immediately think of as the kind of guy who could do a one man show. He's not a singer or dancer (so far as I know), and he's not a stand-up or improvisational comedian. Unless he were playing a scripted character in a one man show, ala Hal Holbrook doing Mark Twain, I can't imagine what he would do. Given that he obviously does not appear to be completely healthy now, I would think his attempt to hold a stage for an hour or two on his own would be painful to watch.

Speaking of which, I'm confused as to why any venue would want to book his show, unless they have a really solid guarantee about what will happen if he cannot complete a show. If he has to cancel, they still have to deal with everyone who purchased a ticket, and I'd think the insurance on a Charlie Sheen show would be awfully high at this point. On top of all that, who would want to be in charge of the venue where he broke down completely? It's not like that isn't a distinct possibility.

I won't even go into the motivations of those who might actually hope that they would be in the audience when he utterly loses it. Perhaps if he weren't getting so much of the attention he craves by behaving like a maniac, he might be more willing to recognize that something is wrong with him and seek the help he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Probably parade around his "goddesses" and assorted hangers on. And of course ramble on and on......

Maybe he'll sing some of his Charlie Waffle songs like "I Like Boobies" and "Who Barfed in the Fishbowl?"
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Perhaps if he weren't getting so much of the attention he craves by behaving like a maniac, he might be more willing to recognize that something is wrong with him and seek the help he needs.
    Bingo!

Mike Starr's funeral is being delayed so more tests can be done. Mike Starr - Mike Starr's Funeral Delayed For Tests - Contactmusic News

RIP Nate Dogg
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Very sad to hear about Nate Dogg. 41 is so young.

+ Reply to Thread