+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3911Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

  1. #5301
    FORT Fogey redsox girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    live in the now
    Posts
    2,307

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

  2. #5302
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,821

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I wonder what it's like to have so much money and expensive gifts galore and people still consider you a loser. How depressing.

  3. #5303
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder what it's like to have so much money and expensive gifts galore and people still consider you a loser. How depressing.
    And it was bright yellow (like a taxi)! Sitting in her driveway with her pink Bentley. Someone said it looked like skittles in her driveway! I think she's on Wendy Williams today.

    Is this the same boyfriend from the Vegas incident?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  4. #5304
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    20,191

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Rod Stewart, Penny Lancaster Welcome a Boy! - ABC News

    Ol' Rod's up to 8 kids with 5 different women. Time to zip it up, buddy.

    And I can't believe he's 66 - I thought he was in his 80's by now.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  5. #5305
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    24,351

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    I heard that the yellow car was actually a joke, and that later he gave her a more appropriate white one.


    (And to think, all I want is a gifted e-reader.)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #5306
    FORT Fanatic its_glinda_now's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    26
    Posts
    514

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Rod Stewart, Penny Lancaster Welcome a Boy! - ABC News

    Ol' Rod's up to 8 kids with 5 different women. Time to zip it up, buddy.

    And I can't believe he's 66 - I thought he was in his 80's by now.
    Wow, 66? I'm with you, I thought he was way older than that.

  7. #5307
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    5,985

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Can Justin Beiber go away now? He's been everywhere this week and I can't take it anymore. Ugh.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  8. #5308
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,821

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    And it was bright yellow (like a taxi)! Sitting in her driveway with her pink Bentley. Someone said it looked like skittles in her driveway! I think she's on Wendy Williams today.

    Is this the same boyfriend from the Vegas incident?

    Yes, it's the same guy. His name is Cy Waits. I wonder what's wrong with him. I mean why would you want to hang out with Paris? How boring.

  9. #5309
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,711

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Can Justin Beiber go away now? He's been everywhere this week and I can't take it anymore. Ugh.
    Oh how I agree. It's often worse in Canada. It seems like we're supposed to love him because he's Canadian. I cannot stand him nor when my younger cousins talk about how cool he is.

  10. #5310
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    24,351

    Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

    Now, I don't feel so alone!!! I thought you all were leaving me out there by myself!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.