+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2160754;
    Jeesh! What is the world coming to when "a couple of days" is considered "waiting" for sex?
    I guess it goes along with Hollywood's idea of a long lasting marriage being over 1 year.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2160907;
    I guess it goes along with Hollywood's idea of a long lasting marriage being over 1 year.
    Good one, Bubba-Jo-Lyn! To be followed by the quicky overseas adoption to avoid those long lines here or a boring 9 months of pregnancy, plus months of "trying."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My question is...how did they manage to get those tapes????

And excuse me..maybe I'm a little prudish or something...but gee whiz you think all these celebrities would realize that by doing those tapes they just MIGHT wind up in the wrong hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think they're counting on it, bbnbama. Mock outrage does wonders for a career. Unfortunately it actually elevated Paris Hilton's "popularity/notoriety/bankability."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yeah, maybe they are counting on it. [Sarcasm] Now we can all feel sorry for Jessica, that someone is trying to badmouth this poor innocent girl [/Sarcasm]. Never make a sex tape if you don't want anyone else to see it!

This one's actually surprising, seeing as how no one has seen them together for the past month or so:

people.com

Eva Longoria and NBA star Tony Parker are engaged, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"Eva and Tony are officially engaged," Longoria's rep, Liza Anderson, tells PEOPLE. "The couple have never been happier."

Longoria, 31, and the French-born Parker, 24, a point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, met in November 2004. Though they played coy at first, by August 2005, the Desperate Housewives star confirmed they were a couple, asking PEOPLE rhetorically, "What's not to like?"

The pair weathered a brief split in September but quickly rekindled their relationship in Paris. The couple took in the sights, partied at the VIP Room and dined at the famed Le Coupe-Chou in the City of Light.

Longoria told PEOPLE in April she is happiest when in a relationship – and said she expects to stay with Parker "forever."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2162199;
    Longoria told PEOPLE in April she is happiest when in a relationship and said she expects to stay with Parker "forever."
    Or at least until one of them files for divorce for irreconciliable differences...

Actually, out of curiousity, does anyone know how long "forever" is in Hollywood, as translated into regular mortal days? Up here I'm pretty sure it lasts...well, forever, or until hell freezes over, whichever comes first. They seem to have a different concept of time down there.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2162199;
    This one's actually surprising, seeing as how no one has seen them together for the past month or so:

people.com

Eva Longoria and NBA star Tony Parker are engaged, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"Eva and Tony are officially engaged," Longoria's rep, Liza Anderson, tells PEOPLE. "The couple have never been happier."

Longoria, 31, and the French-born Parker, 24, a point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, met in November 2004. Though they played coy at first, by August 2005, the Desperate Housewives star confirmed they were a couple, asking PEOPLE rhetorically, "What's not to like?"

The pair weathered a brief split in September but quickly rekindled their relationship in Paris. The couple took in the sights, partied at the VIP Room and dined at the famed Le Coupe-Chou in the City of Light.

Longoria told PEOPLE in April she is happiest when in a relationship and said she expects to stay with Parker "forever."
    While I can't say I was anticipating that, it doesn't really surprise me. It seems rather Eva-like to respond to reports of a split by getting engaged, in a "i'll show you!" move. I think I'll be more surprised if they end up actually getting married.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2162291;
    Actually, out of curiousity, does anyone know how long "forever" is in Hollywood, as translated into regular mortal days? Up here I'm pretty sure it lasts...well, forever, or until hell freezes over, whichever comes first. They seem to have a different concept of time down there.
    It freezes over regularly every winter in Michigan.

http://www.hell2u.com/index.htm

+ Reply to Thread