+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4946Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fanatic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4165118;
    Jimmy Buffet falls off the stage. By the way, SMH, in this case, is Sydney Morning Herald . . . not "shakes my head"

Jimmy Buffet knocked unconscious after Sydney concert stage fall
    According to reports from people that attended the concert the lighting director was flashing lights for a very long time when Jimmy fell from the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4157521;
    I passed Kat in the hallway at Children's Hospital Los Angeles today. Victor was so angry I didn't stop her to get a picture.

She was talking and walking with a woman like they were friends so I think she may have been there visiting her friend's child. I don't like stopping celebs in places like that where they may be there on personal business.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Michele "Bombshell" McGee said that Kat should run fast, and don't look back...referencing Jesse. "Bombshell" was on Wendy Williams yesterday. I didn't know she had 2 children, both boys, one about 12 and one 6, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4165918;
    Michele "Bombshell" McGee said that Kat should run fast, and don't look back...referencing Jesse. "Bombshell" was on Wendy Williams yesterday. I didn't know she had 2 children, both boys, one about 12 and one 6, I think.
    She's probably just jealous that he didn't try to wife her up first. Kat and Jesse deserve each other.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Gotta love Hollywood. Sheen is a known cocaine user but the police do nothing to stop the flow into his house. The rest of the country has to submit to searches when ever the police want to set up a roadblock..for public protection...in the form of sobriety checkpoints. Set up one of these outside of Charlie Sheens house, arrest the providers along with the user. The precepton of being above the law is part of Hollywood lore, dead celibrities make great headlines I guess.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Larry Wilcox - CHiP's Officer Jon Baker - legal troubles.

'CHiPs' star to be sentenced for securities fraud - Bloomberg
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4167244;
    Gotta love Hollywood. Sheen is a known cocaine user but the police do nothing to stop the flow into his house. The rest of the country has to submit to searches when ever the police want to set up a roadblock..for public protection...in the form of sobriety checkpoints. Set up one of these outside of Charlie Sheens house, arrest the providers along with the user. The precepton of being above the law is part of Hollywood lore, dead celibrities make great headlines I guess.
    .oO (hernia? hmmmm. maybe from lifting a couple of Hefty bags full of cocaine?)
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm at the "who cares" stage with Charlie Sheen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4168584;
    I'm at the "who cares" stage with Charlie Sheen.
    I'm right there with ya! I just hope the mothers of his children have enough brains to let him have visitation with them present and not alone.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread