+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

No to Ryan Seacrest, please. and no to Mark.
    Some are saying Jeff Probst (survivor) - he has been a frequent guest host. I think he would be very good.
    Another name being tossed around - Neil Patrick Harris - he would be wonderful, but I don't see him doing it.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I think Jeff Probst and Anderson Cooper are my favourite stand-ins for Regis, although I do like Mark when he co-hosts too.
    I can't see Anderson taking the job on full-time, but Probst might consider it. Perhaps he could share duties with Mark.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Mark Consuelos and would not mind seeing him do it, but of those mentioned, I think Anderson Cooper is my best choice. He and Kelly have a great rapport.

Neil Patrick Harris is terrific, but he's got enough on his plate with tv and theater acting. I like Ryan Seacrest on everything I see him do (I do not watch American Idol), but again, I think he probably has more than enough to keep him busy without commiting to a daily show. I've seen enough of Jeff Probst, whom I doubt could do it while still committed to Survivor. He would need too much away time.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am sick of the same old faces getting these jobs. Introduce us to some one new. No AC, no Seacrest, no Neil Patrick Harris, no Probst. I know they can do better, if they want to! As it is, I don't watch the show anyway. But, I might if they give me a good reason. The next thing I know, they'll be trying to put those tired Kardashians on there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe when Jeff Gordon retires from NASCAR he'll take it on.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;4155055;
    Another name being tossed around - Neil Patrick Harris - he would be wonderful, but I don't see him doing it.
    He's got a job already, where they're VERY unlikely to let him out of that contract.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4153252;
    I was truly amazed that this managed to fly under the gossip radar until it was announced. There was absolutely no indication that there was a baby on the way. Just goes to show you that major celebs can keep things private if they really want.
    I read that also and the article intimated that this time there would be no need of larger and larger-sized pillows. I remember that people spoke about how odd Nicole's pregnancy was the first time....that her baby bump didn't progress the way a normal pregnancy would. Maybe she has trouble carrying a child to term and faked it the first time and then decided not to bother this time. But I do think their first child, Sunday Rose, is theirs, judging from how she looks like them. I'm just glad that there are more options for people who want babies now.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4156186;
    I read that also and the article intimated that this time there would be no need of larger and larger-sized pillows. I remember that people spoke about how odd Nicole's pregnancy was the first time....that her baby bump didn't progress the way a normal pregnancy would. Maybe she has trouble carrying a child to term and faked it the first time and then decided not to bother this time. But I do think their first child, Sunday Rose, is theirs, judging from how she looks like them. I'm just glad that there are more options for people who want babies now.
    This second baby is genetically theirs as well. Each article I read made a point of mentioning that. I think you are right in that pregnancy has always been difficult for Nicole to achieve (hence adopting with Tom Cruise) and she chose to forgo the emotional roller coaster this time. How wonderful for her that this route was available to her.
    _(Moo!)

Jesse James, Kat Von D are engaged! – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Whatever

Jesse James, Kat Von D are engaged!

After recently blowing up the Twitterverse with public declarations of their love, Jesse James and Kat Von D are taking their relationship to the next level.

James and Von D, who began dating last summer after the very public dissolution of James’s marriage to Sandra Bullock, are engaged, according to People.
    The pair went public with their relationship less than three months after James and Bullock’s divorce was finalized in June.

“I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day,” James told the magazine. “My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f--n' blast!”

The newly engaged couple also told people of their plans to continue splitting their time between James's home in Austin, Texas, and Von D’s home in Los Angeles, California.

“In the end, home is where the heart is, and my heart's with him,” Von D said.

Geez, another old guy. Kat must have daddy issues. I'm guessing they won't actually make it to the wedding date. Besides the age gap, though, on paper they're a perfect couple.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread