+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5063Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4137372;
    My thoughts exactly. While looking for the article that had the most detail, I saw a comment that had been posted that pretty much summed up the picture . . . . Holy Fatman!
    Looked at his picture again and realized that he looks like Cher's son/daughter Chaz. At least, what Chaz/Chastity looks like now.
    Val used to be soooooooooo good looking.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's exactly whom I thought he looked like!! Chaz's twin!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like the wingman has been eating too many of the wings!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Middle-age can be vicious if you don't keep a watchful eye. It can be all over you before you know it! I feel sorry for him. It's got to be hard. I'll bet people always either don't recognize him, or rudely say, "What happened to you??!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I feel badly for him, too, proshay. I hope he's able to sell his ranch, pay off the IRS, and re-settle onto another beautiful (if smaller) ranch in his beloved New Mexico. "Top Gun" was a long time ago.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Re: IRS troubles for Val Kilmer

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4137159;
    OMG, what happened to Val Kilmer??? I'm not sure I would have recognized him!!
    Geez. He turned into John Travolta!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I fell in love with him in Willow. Anyone remember that movie?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;4140637;
    I fell in love with him in Willow. Anyone remember that movie?
    WOW!!!
    Thanks. I was trying to remember that. He married his costar from that movie, though they divorced a long time ago.
    He also played Jim Morrison in the Doors movie. Meg Ryan played the groupie girlfriend, a very different kind of role for her at the time.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

They SHOULD have called this article "Why does Kirk Cameron think anyone CARES what he thinks?"

Instead its... Kirk Cameron: 'America is a sinking ship'.

Kirk needs to go thump a bible or something in private, and just stop talking. This is the same twit who gave away altered copies of Darwin's On the Origin of Species to college students (and told them about "Adolf Hitler's undeniable connection" to the theory of evolution).
    Last edited by Krom; 01-07-2011 at 02:19 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Kirk Cameron is a nitwit. I remember reading something he wrote a while back and it was just embarrassingly ignorant. He's one of those "celebrities" who just needs to stop talking.

I LOVED Willow! I fell in love with Val in Top Secret! and Real Genius. I can still recite the dialog from RG. I remember seeing that one in the theater and my friend and I just falling in love with him. I'm a big fan of a movie he did a few years back called Spartan that was written and directed by David Mamet. It's definitely worth looking for on Netflix.

It's so sad to see him looking so awful. Actually a friend and I have a theory that he's turning into Marlon Brando (remember how gorgeous he was?) and it all began when they did The Island of Dr. Moreau. That was when Val got "infected."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread