+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4942Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;4108999;
    She had his initials tattooed in a private area. I also hear tattoos are Painful to remove so, she need to get on that and quick. And she has several tattoos, apparently.
    Funny because I had a couple in my bridal shop Saturday. IQ-wise, they were a few points short of Mensa (or even average - even combining both intellects.) They told me that their up-coming marriage was "for real because we have each others names tattooed on our arms." I smiled and told them that I certainly hope it lasts because laser removal is quite painful and expensive. They looked at me blankly, "Huh?"
    Sigh...

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;4109404;
    It is very well the dumbest decision you could make. It didn't even work for Angelina Jolie.

Right!

Kind of like Brad Pitt and facial hair.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I put my first husbands name on my arm when we were married. It was small and blended into the ivy on the rose so it was hard to notice unless you knew it was there. When I met my second husband, I had a small butterfly tattoo'd over it. I was very young and stupid. I would never ever do that again.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kind of like a seek-and-find. "Can You Find The Name In This Picture?"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4111323;
    Kind of like a seek-and-find. "Can You Find The Name In This Picture?"
    Yeah, I guess it was kind of like that!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

If I've got to hear/see daily or weekly reports on this wedding between Prince William, and his affianced, I think I'll go mad!!!! In some cases, it almost seems like minute-by-minute action.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm okay hearing about the royal wedding. So much news is depressing and negative - divorces and rehab stays - that I'm happy to hear something positive for a change.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Awww.... but they're so cute! I will probably get up in the wee small hours of their wedding day to watch it live. I did the same for his mom's wedding.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Maybe I'd like to see them take one channel and devote it strictly to the royal wedding watch.

I totally agree. It's not "news." I only catch these stories in the early a.m. It will become tiresome quickly if we have to hear every little detail of the planning broadcasted.

+ Reply to Thread