+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4618Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I've not awtched the show for a while because it's on opposite DWTS.
    I do have to say, though, that it's probably the funniest show on TV, IMO.
    And, while I don't like to reward bad behavior, I do have to say that he's great on that show.
    THey said on the news that the latest incident is due to the meds he's on.
    Yes, he needs to go back to rehab.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ick...Charlie Sheen. IMO he's only gotten as far as he is, professionally, because of the name factor and his father's connections. I don't think he is a good actor at all and his personal life is a train wreck.

And I do not like the 2 and 1/2 Men show. The only episode I tried to watch was completely inappropriate for prime time, regarding the son, and I suspect that most if not all of the episodes are as well.

I had a similar issue with Courtney Cox's show (the only episode that I watched, when it was a new show) and have boycotted both shows ever since.

I mentioned her show once before, and now 2 and 1/2 Men, and that is as much attention as I will give to either of the shows.

I'm no prude. Risque humor is fine with me, but it doesn't belong in network daytime nor prime time, and it shouldn't involve characters that are children nor should it reference children.

I realize that entertainment is mostly all about personal taste, but I'm tired of network shows pushing the daytime and prime time envelopes. If it's going to be risque and not "after hours"...send it straight to cable TV, movie theaters or DVDs.

Still don't quite understand how daytime and prime time network TV are getting away with things, but of course, duh, it's all about money.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

They have back-to-back reruns of 2 1/2 Men from 7-8 PM here. I've never watched it prime time, but I have watched it then. The supporting cast is what I like... the mom, Rose, the housekeeper. The main characters are lame. What exactly did Charlie do this time?
    Count your blessings!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Apparently, he had an "allergic reaction" to some medication that caused him to become disorderly and break furniture in his hotel room! An unknown woman, who claimed to have been partying with Sheen, called police around 1:30am to report that he was yelling and throwing around furniture. He was taken to the hospital and has since been released and was planning on returning to LA.

Sheen leaves hospital after NYC hotel outburst - CenturyLinkô
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Anyone wanna speculate as to which drugs can have the effect of making furniture tossing an irresistable urge?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not marijuana! They were talking about this on The View today and Sherri said that people who smoke marijuana just want to sit and EAT! Whoopi said that they don't want to go out anywhere because what they "needed" was right at home! I also know that they also tend to giggle, a lot! I'm thinking that they should replace alcohol with marijuana.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

If he was anyone but a famous person, he would be in jail. What does this loser have to do kill someone before it is taken serious? If he has such addiction problems, than stop prescribing him anything unless he is monitored on it for awhile away from the public in a hospital. I am so fed up with this garbage in our society.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Christina Walsh (aka Capri Anderson), a "star" who has appeared in such greats as:

*Big Bust Cougars
    *Virgins of the Screen 6" and
    *Barely 18: Spring Break

Christina Walsh Identified as Woman at Hotel with Charlie Sheen - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Just speculating here...did he have an allergic reaction to cocaine??? Maybe that is the reason for all his troubles all of these years. He is allergic to it. Silly boy. I am trying to be sarcastic because I find it hard to feel sorry for him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Allergic reaction", my Aunt Tootie! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread