+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1118 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Pam Anderson Files for Divorce

Wow this was quick!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=2682012

Pam Anderson Files for Divorce
    Actress Heads to Divorce Court, Cites 'Irreconcilable Differences'By BUCK WOLF

Nov. 27, 2006 — Just four months after they married, Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson are heading to divorce court.

Beverly Hills divorce lawyer Neal Hersh confirmed to ABCNEWS.com that he was representing the 39-year-old former "Baywatch" beauty.

"She is citing irreconcilable differences," Hersh said.

Anderson married the 35-year-old rock star on a yacht moored near St. Tropez, France, with Elton John, Cindy Crawford, and other celebrity pals on hand.

They had begun dating in the spring of 2001, and got engaged a year later in Las Vegas. They broke up in June 2003.

The couple had reconciled earlier this summer, and planned four weddings to celebrate their union.

"I'm moving on. … I feel like I'm finally free. … I'm in love. I'm happy. … I see the light. … Sounds dramatic, but it's true," Anderson proclaimed on her Web site.

Anderson has two children, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her three-year marriage to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

This month, Anderson revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage just a few weeks after conceiving a child with Kid Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2157593;
    "I'm moving on. … I feel like I'm finally free. … I'm in love. I'm happy. … I see the light. … Sounds dramatic, but it's true," Anderson proclaimed on her Web site.
    She make me laugh so much. When it's the next attempt

So much for them being named GQ's couple of the year eh? I find it highly commical really. I don't think that anyone's too terribly surprised though.

What? Pam just doesn't seem to find happiness anywhere. But that's probably because she's looking in all the wrong places....er, with all the wrong men. Too sad. Must be so confusing for the children.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What I find confusing is that she is supposed to be a woman of intelligence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, J.D.!!!!! Now's your chance!!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock to Divorce

http://people.aol.com/people/article...563173,00.html

Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock, her rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

"Pamela filed for divorce last week," Anderson's rep, Tracy Nguyen tells PEOPLE. "It wasn't a happy Thanksgiving." A rep for Rock had no comment.

On Monday, Anderson posted the following message on her Web site:

1/27/2006
    Divorce
    Yes, it's true.
    Unfortunately impossible.

In fact, Anderson, 39, and Rock, 35, both filed divorce petitions Monday, each citing irreconcilable differences, but they gave different dates of separation. Anderson's papers said they separated before Thanksgiving weekend, on Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006, while Rock – who filed under his real name, Robert Ritchie – said they separated on Sunday, Nov. 26. No reasons were given for the discrepancy.

Both ask that the court not get involved in awarding spousal support.

The couple held their first wedding ceremony on July 29 on a yacht in St. Tropez. In a note posted on her Web site the following day, Anderson described the nuptials as "The best most romantic wedding of all time."

They later made it legal on Aug. 3 at a Beverly Hills courthouse, and held a third, surprise wedding on Aug. 17 onstage at Nashville's Tootsie's Orchid Lounge.

Earlier this month, Anderson's rep confirmed that the actress had suffered a miscarriage while in Vancouver filming the movie Blonde and Blonder.

The marriage was Anderson's second; she was married to Mφtley Crόe drummer Tommy Lee from 1995 to 1998 and has two sons with him – Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8. Rock has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr., with former flame Kelley South Russell.

Anderson and Rock had dated and broken up before: They first got together in spring 2001, became engaged in April 2002 and then split in June 2003.

They rekindled their romance this July when they ran into each other in St. Tropez on a yacht owned by a mutual friend. "It was like we'd never been apart," Rock told PEOPLE on July 11. Although they weren't expecting to see each other, "it turned out great. She had the kids there and it was so nice to see them and it was wonderful. Love her to death."

Anderson revealed on July 18 that she and Rock were planning to wed, writing on her Web site: "I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on ... I feel like I'm finally free ... I'm in love. I'm happy."
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm a little surprised by this. We all knew it was coming, but after she had the miscarriage, they said they wanted to try again as soon as possible.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2159023;
    I'm a little surprised by this. We all knew it was coming, but after she had the miscarriage, they said they wanted to try again as soon as possible.
    Maybe they thought having a child would bring them closer together? They certainly would not be the first ones to think so.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2153513;
    I think you're talking about Lisa Lampanelli?
    Yes, I believe that's her. What's it say about us that I like her but can't remember her name, but you can't stand her but get her name right? I think she'd prefer you to me! It doesn't bother me if we don't share the same tastes. Taste (or lack there of in this instance?) is subjective. While her act may be tasteless, I find myself laughing along and enjoy it nonetheless. Now people love Andy Kaufman--I'm sure he was very clever and I enjoyed him on TAXI--but I HATED him on "Saturday Night Live" and all his standup incarnations. Just didn't suit me. Sarah Silverman is another one getting a lot of press these days--partially because she's dubbed the "pretty" comedienne (I personally don't see it). But I find her act to be cloying, because she's trying to be too cutesy in her mannerisms. (I also don't like that she hooked up with Jimmy Kimmel while he was still married--is he divorced yet or are they just rubbing it in his wife's face?) So no offense taken, but I still think Lisa LAMPANELLI (I'll forget it the next second) is funny.

+ Reply to Thread