+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4948Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4044733;
    I just saw this headline: Heidi Montag "Crying" Over Sex Tape Scandal

I'd be crying over the fact that I'd had sex with Spencer....the sex tape is secondary to that horror.
    Well said! Talk about being depressed These two losers deserve each other. If only they would just go away. I read that Spencer is asking for $5 million for the tape - I think it would be easier to round up $5 million for them disappear.

Mariah Carey Set to Reproduce in January, says radaronline

Mariah Carey is four months pregnant, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The Hero singer and husband Nick Cannon are overjoyed but have decided not to talk about the pregnancy publicly.
    You know what? I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of Mariah Carey.

But I am so over all the snark about her marriage to Nick Cannon.

Not that I'm against snark. Especially not where Mariah Carey is concerned. But that's kind of my point.

It's not like she is in any danger of becoming a less bountiful silo of snarkfodder on so many fronts. And backs. And hems and... etc etc that we are obliged to rag on her having found True Love, which I hope she has because I hope everybody does.

But even if I didn't I'd want her and Nick Cannon to live happily ever after just to spite all the TV heads who just cannot shut up about their marriage!

Anyway, of course I wish she would have adopted an already-reproduced baby since there is such a global surplus of them, instead of doing the whole sperm n' egg thing, but I wish that about everybody, too.

It's one of my Controversial Views that I'm obliged to have as a Grumpy Old Curmudgeoness.

But since she has achieved fertilization, I wish her and Nick, and issue a safe and peaceful reproductive process and every ensuing hilarity and happiness!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

You know what? I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of Mariah Carey.

But I am so over all the snark about her marriage to Nick Cannon.
    I actually like Cannon. At least on that Got Talent show, he comes off as pretty personable and reasonably genuine.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fanatic

Paris Hilton arrested again for drugs. They arent hers again, of course, they crawled in her purse looking for a place to hide from the criminals who really use drugs. Poor Paris had ask the officer to arrest her someplace private.
    All citizens are not treated equal. They will claim it was for her personal safety, but who wouldnt feel safe being arrested for drug possession? She hired the best attorney, she was released from jail. Yeah, that happens to everyone arrested or cocaine possession. Treat her like the law treats someone on the streets who is caught with any amount of coke. Enough of rich, spoiled, drug using, idiots getting away with breaking the law.
    Tax payers dont really want to spend their money following this low class @#$% around do they?

The article I read said the car she was in was leaving a Cheech and Chong-like trail of marijuana smoke, leading the cops to pull them over and bust her dumb ass for coke. Not too bright.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Her latest mug shot from The Smoking Gun.

Paris Hilton Mug Shot Tally Reaches Three (And Counting) | The Smoking Gun

Paris Hilton Mug Shot Tally Reaches Three (And Counting)

Paris Hilton is seen here in the third mug shot of her young career.

Hilton, 29, was arrested last night after a bag of cocaine fell out of her purse during a traffic stop on the Las Vegas Strip. Imagine the poor girl's luck. Her boyfriend’s car was pulled over by a cop who smelled marijuana wafting from the SUV (presumably a la Cheech & Chong in "Up in Smoke").

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4048030;
    I actually like Cannon. At least on that Got Talent show, he comes off as pretty personable and reasonably genuine.
    I like Nick Cannon too - and for the same reasons you have stated here.

FORT Fanatic

Floyd Merriweather jr. was arrested this morning in Las Vegas for domestic violence. I read about the incident that took place over the weekend, and I have to say that I am not sure how this one will turn out. Seems like the baby mama and the baby daddy cant get along. And from past history maybe the baby mama is a little wacko?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread