+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4746Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Just googled Dion Mial - yep, that's him. They lived together a while amid rumor/controversy. I don't recall anything outright sinister being said at the time, just a lot of gossip. I think they lived together from around the time Gary split with his parents for good. Wish I could remember more specifics but that's been years ago, before the 'net so I didn't think about most stories after reading them.

I don't understand why all the parties involved can't stop fighting over Gary Coleman long enough to at least get him cremated and put to rest. They all agree that's what he wanted, so why can't they just agree to petition the judge to get that part done and figure the rest out later? Poor Coleman. People are still just after his money and he didn't even have that much of it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;3930769;
    I don't understand why all the parties involved can't stop fighting over Gary Coleman long enough to at least get him cremated and put to rest. They all agree that's what he wanted, so why can't they just agree to petition the judge to get that part done and figure the rest out later? Poor Coleman. People are still just after his money and he didn't even have that much of it.
    The answer is simple. They have about 60 days to cash in on the morbid royalty that will be from the boost in "what cha talkin about" items. Possibly as high as one million dollars if no other quasi-celebrity dies within that period.

So, so sad of a situation.
    The last time I saw Todd was on the Two Coreys. He seemed like he had gotten himself together. I hope he has not had a backslide.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Todd had a backslide, we would have heard about it all over the tabloids and the tabloid news shows. You know that they LIVE for that kind of stuff.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Waiting in line at the drugstore today....2 tabloid headlines about the Gores' split.... one saying that Al is really gay, the other that a cheerleader drove them apart. Oy, makes you glad you are NOT a celebrity! Of course I guess it could be a male cheerleader...

FORT Fanatic

If Al Gore was/is gay wouldnt he just come out and run for president?

What a dumbass. I've read that this isn't his first...keep it up, he'll be painting jail cells in dewy morning light.

Kinkade DUI

California artist Kinkade arrested for alleged DUI

MONTEREY, Calif. – Authorities say California artist Thomas Kinkade spent a night in jail after being arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

California Highway Patrol officials said Monday that Kinkade was pulled over outside Carmel and arrested by a CHP officer just after 10 p.m. Friday

CHP Officer Robert Lehman says the 52-year-old Kinkade was booked into the Monterey County Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. He was released Saturday morning.

Kinkade is famous for his paintings of cottages, country gardens and churches in dewy morning light.

The Thomas Kinkade Co. said in a statement it was reviewing the allegation. The company noted it wasn't speaking on behalf of the artist, and said Kinkade has been advised by his lawyer not to comment.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I guess alcoholism would explain the quality of his paintings.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

You know, I hate his art (except the early stuff, which is actually quite good and looks nothing like the schmaltz he puts out now), but he's actually a very nice guy....as much as it pains me to admit it. I hope he gets his act together.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread