+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7245Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

So much for anyone foolish enough to feel sorry for Larry King's wife after the recent expose that he cheated with her sister. Allegedly the wife had been cheating for years with their kid's baseball coach, and pretty much constantly flaunting it in front of Larry and the kids...

Hector Penate speaks out on sleeping with Larry King’s wife Shawn | Gabiville

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3883938;
    So much for anyone foolish enough to feel sorry for Larry King's wife after the recent expose that he cheated with her sister. Allegedly the wife had been cheating for years with their kid's baseball coach, and pretty much constantly flaunting it in front of Larry and the kids...
    Yeah, well, it's Larry King she's married to - I can't think of many people who wouldn't find a little something to cleanse the palate after closing their eyes and thinking of England with that old charmer.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

all the money in the world couldn't make me sleep with Larry King. The mere thought makes me nauseous.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3883995;
    all the money in the world couldn't make me sleep with Larry King.

Let alone conceive his offspring.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just eeeeewwwwww.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Imagine Larry King being your baby daddy...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am already sick of Larry, Shawn, and the male tramp/himbo. Other than them, who cares??? Boring!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3883984;
    Yeah, well, it's Larry King she's married to - I can't think of many people who wouldn't find a little something to cleanse the palate after closing their eyes and thinking of England with that old charmer.
    FORT needs to start a "best line ever" thread. In my book, this would be on top.

HYSTERICAL!

Jerry Seinfeld turns Nashville show into flood benefit | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Jerry Seinfeld has long been booked for a Nashville performance on Friday, but this week the comedian and actor has decided to donate all the sold-out show’s proceeds for flood relief.

The money will be split between the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.

“This is a tough time for a great city, and I’m very happy to donate the proceeds from this show to the local organizations that are bringing help where it’s needed,” Seinfeld said in a statement.

The comedic force behind the landmark television show Seinfeld and the current Marriage Ref, Seinfeld last performed at Tennessee Performing Arts Center in May 2008, with two shows in one night.

On Friday, he will perform his celebrated stand-up routine in TPAC’s Andrew Jackson Hall, 505 Deaderick St. Tickets for the 7 p.m. show ($47.50-$77.50) are sold out, TPAC is now confirming.
    Thank you Jerry, my friends and family in Nashville are very thankful for this. In case you aren't aware of what happened in Nashville here's a video someone put together of the flood. The national news media pretty much ignored it. My brother lost everything.

YouTube - Nashville Tennessee Flood 2010

That's great of him to help out, I've always liked Jerry.

Unk, I've seen plenty of coverage about the Nashville floods in my area. I think the mess in the Gulf is taking over the news now.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread