+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3911Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Krom-I laughed & snorted pop-thanks! I also heard that Heidi is not hugging anymore-I don't know if it's because of the pain or if she's afraid they'll blow up!

Larry King and his most recent wife filed for divorce today. She's accused him of having an affair with her 45-year-old sister. Between the two of them, that will make 11 divorces! Oh, and the lovely Larry is asking that he not be required to pay her any "spousal support."

Larry King is getting a divorce – for the seventh time.

The legendary talk show host has filed papers in Los Angeles court to end his marriage to Shawn Southwick King.

King's spokesperson Howard Rubenstein confirms that King filed for divorce, telling PEOPLE, "His major concern is the welfare of his children, and beyond that he's not going to comment about the divorce."

King's attorney Dennis Wasser tells PEOPLE his client “would like to do [these proceedings] amicably."

In his divorce filing, the TV host lists the couple's separation date as April 13. He is also asking the court to deny Southwick King any spousal support.

FROM 2008: Report: Larry King's Wife Checks into Rehab

King, 76, and Southwick King, 50, wed in 1997. The couple have two children together, Cannon, 9, and Chance, 11. She also has an older son, Danny, 28, from a previous marriage. The CNN host has previously been married six times. Southwick was married three times before.
    Larry King Files for Divorce - Breakups, Larry King : People.com
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Kiz

RE: Larry King getting and wife filing for divorce.

Who would have thought that with 11 marriages between the two of them, this one wouldn't last? So, Larry's been trifling with the baby sister? I guess Shawn, at the ripe old age of 50, was getting a little long in tooth of good time Larry. Too bad there's young children involved though.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Is it me, or do they both have extremely large heads?

I laughed when I read an article today where Shawn's younger sister says that the claims are ludicrous and that "Larry has been like a father to me."

Just when Larry was probably slightly enjoying the thought of being made out to be the next Hugh Hefner...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3877608;
    I laughed when I read an article today where Shawn's younger sister says that the claims are ludicrous and that "Larry has been like a father to me."
    Just when Larry was probably slightly enjoying the thought of being made out to be the next Hugh Hefner...

LOL...that should be the quote of the day! I'm sure that was not made with any ill will towards ol' Larry.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Yikes. How bizarre do your tastes have to be to have an affair with LARRY KING? Especially when he's not going to ever marry you (even Larry has to realize the level of weird if he actually marries the sister).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Just think how freaky it would have been had the affair been with Mackenzie Phillips and she made that statement?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

For some people, money makes the difference, Krom.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Larry King is gross! His wives have to have been after only 1 thing. $$$$
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread