+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

It is the one way to keep her name in the news, how else could she do that, sure is not by talent.
    There's no place like home!

Kiz

Lindsay ought to do a "Got Milk" commercial now, and Baby Lindsay should sue her right back for defamation of character.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Dennis Hopper got a star on the Walk of Fame today. From the way he looks in the picture with this article, it was probably in the nick of time. He doesn't look like he'll make it much longer Dennis Hopper gets a star on Hollywood Boulevard - Yahoo! News
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That hilarious duo, Spenser and Heidi, strike again.

Really, reading/watching coverage of them is like observing cartoon characters come to life or something (especially since Heidi seems to be making herself over via constant plastic surgery into a blond version of Jessica Rabbit).

Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ... | TMZ.com

Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ...

Posted Mar 31st 2010 12:19AM by TMZ Staff

Heidi Montag has altered her identity yet again -- sans plastic surgery this time -- after she and Spencer Pratt decided to give themselves "true native-American names" in an effort to become more spiritual.

So ... goodbye Heidi and Spencer ... hello White Wolf and Running Bear, respectively.

A rep for the couple tell us Spencer decided to give up his previous moniker, King Spencer, because it was "too much of a burden to have to carry the weight of royalty.

Instead, Running Bear claims, he and Heidi "are getting more in-tune with our spirituality ... and will be known as the name our creator has given us – our true native-AMERICAN names."

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3867045;
    That hilarious duo, Spenser and Heidi, strike again.

Really, reading/watching coverage of them is like observing cartoon characters come to life or something (especially since Heidi seems to be making herself over via constant plastic surgery into a blond version of Jessica Rabbit).

Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ... | TMZ.com
    Nothing like insulting an entire race of people for your own entertainment and enrichment. What a couple of donks. Funny thing is, I worked on a reservation for two years in Montana and the three Native American folks in my office were named Mike, John and Debbie.
    Last edited by PIMguy; 03-31-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy;3867264;
    Nothing like insulting and entire race of people for your own entertainment and enrichment. What a couple of donks. Funny thing is, I worked on a reservation for two years in Montana and the three Native American folks in my office were named Mike, John and Debbie.
    Well, if these two picked their own fake pseudo-Native American faux names, I don't know why they weren't more honest about them.

Heidi could have been:
    "Dances With Silicone"
    or
    "Busy Beaver"

And Spencer could have been:
    "Sitting Bullsh@t"
    or
    "Braying Donkey"

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

So, it sounds like that medical marijuana is working out okay for both of them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like these 2 decided to twitter all their followers about their breakup! How intimate

Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy tweet breakup - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3872246;
    Looks like these 2 decided to twitter all their followers about their breakup! How intimate

Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy tweet breakup - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com
    I found it very amusing that Jim Carrey's twitter & their publicist's press release were almost word for word identical. Rehersed words, anyone???
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread