+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5195Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

This doesn't appear to be too serious as he plans to continue his plans for a tour.

Charlie Daniels Suffers A Mild Stroke | GAC News & Notes
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like he had a TIA.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3802077;
    Reality, I'd say. I've seen that type of thing happen before. It actually made sense once I thought about it. Nothing else changed...only who was financially responsible once it was all over. She was still right there with him until the end.
    In a community property state, it makes a lot of sense.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense, and if I lived in the US I have no doubt I would do the same thing. I just find it sad that one has to resort to this, and it adds another level of stress when all you should have to deal with is the illness, not insurance etc., IMO.

Try to make me to go rehab, I say no no no .......

Rip Torn charged with breaking into Conn. bank - CenturyLinkô

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3813794;
    Try to make me to go rehab, I say no no no .......

Rip Torn charged with breaking into Conn. bank - CenturyLink™
    This happened very close to my home and the bank in question is my bank, so with the morning off, I found myself sitting in the courtroom as Rip made his first court appearance. He was initially brought into the courtroom shackled to 3 other prisoners who probably had no clue who they were chained to. After they were read their rights by the judge, they were taken back to the holding room for about an hour while we sat through the midemeanor cases. Then the reporters and cameras came in and set up position. The courtroom was fairly empty at this point sxcept for reporters and a handful of gawkers like myself. Two men came in and sat directly in front of me and my friend. They were friends of Rip's who were clearly meeting for the first time as they exchanged handshakes and one asked the other "What did you direct him in?" I wish I could say what his answer was but my friend went into a coughing fit and despite the look of death I gave her, she couldn't stop and I couldn't hear.
    Anyway, he was brought in to face the judge, minus his cohorts in chains and didn't look much better than his mugshot. His attorney claimed that after a night of drinking at a local watering hole, he set home on foot and mistook the bank for his home. (Officers found him wandering the lobby with pants undone.....boots by the door). His case is being continued until he completes rehab. For some reason, he wasn't able to post bail at the time of arrest and was in custody until this morning. It sure showed, as his hands shook while signing court documents. I assume a result of being dry for 3 days.
    So that was my morning adventure and while we didn't get on the evening news, my car did.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 02-02-2010 at 01:17 AM.
    CYA

Great story Bunny. I have never confused my credit union for my house, but sometimes my kid seems to think I'm a bank teller with unlimited cash at hand!

So give the details on why your car was on the evening news This will probably be the most interesting part.
    There's no place like home!

To the Point

That is just sad.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can I have your car's autograph???!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread