+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Fort Member

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I heard on the radio this morning that Tila's publciist has quit due to all this, I think she may have said something about not wanting to reprensent someone who is crazy, but i was only half listening

As a fan of the show and Micheal C Hall, I was quite upset to read this, but it sounds like he'll be okay.

Michael C. Hall diagnosed with Hodgkin’s - BostonHerald.com
    Michael C. Hall diagnosed with Hodgkin’s

Michael C. Hall of “Dexter” fame has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, but is on the road to recovery. In a statement yesterday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a “treatable and curable condition,” and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The actor’s spokesguy, Craig Bankey, said the cancer is in remission and Hall’s treatment will continue as planned. Hall, 38, is expected to attend Sunday night’s Golden Globe Awards with his wife and “Dexter” co-star, Jennifer Carpenter. Bankey said Hall will return to filming the fifth season of the creepy Showtime drama later this year.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I am glad he is going to be alright. It seems a lot of famous people are dying lately.

I just saw Michael C. Hall on the Golden Globes...he is suffering from the effects of chemo.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Awww so sorry to hear that about Michael but I'm glad they are very positive about how treatable his cancer is. Hope all turns out well.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't help but wonder if this is not a move to remove financial responsibility for his care from his wife, and to preserve as much money as possible.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3801917;
    Can't help but wonder if this is not a move to remove financial responsibility for his care from his wife, and to preserve as much money as possible.

That was my first thought, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Wow. That would never have occurred to me. If that is true, how sad is that?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Reality, I'd say. I've seen that type of thing happen before. It actually made sense once I thought about it. Nothing else changed...only who was financially responsible once it was all over. She was still right there with him until the end.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread